Page 38

I sat infront of him at his desk.
His name tag was infront of me reading , "Principle Franklin."
Soon came in Zulia and Greg.
They sat in the chairs beside me.
"There was a complaint at the school's annual dance that you all were fighting."
We all sat quietly.
"Can one of you explained what happened?"
Principal Franklin asked folding his hands on the desk.
I looked over at Greg, then Zulia.
"Well, nobody has to talk, I will just suspend all three of you for 2weeks then cancel prom for all three of you."
Greg let out a laugh , then shrugged.
Zulia rolled her eyes.
I decided to speak up.
"Zulia was talking stuff about me in the bathroom and I heard her. I was mad, so Greg confronted her and she hit me, so Greg pushed her."
He looked at Greg, then Zulia.
"It's true.." Zulia said, "And I'll do it again."
She smiled.
The principal started writing in his piles of papers then went into his computer.
It was silent for a minute.
Franklin looked up at us and sighed, "Storm, your grades are phenomenal ! 4.0..I'm not suspending you..plus you didn't hit Zulia back."
I smiled at him then gave Zulia the "HAHA" look.
She smacked her teeth.
"Greg..you pushed a girl, I have to Suspend you for that.."
Greg slapped his desk , "What ? Where is that rule in the rule book ? That's not fair !" He screamed giving Zulia a nasty look.
"Fuck you looking at ?" Zulia asked him with a attitude.
"Yo fat nasty ass!" He snapped at her.
"Both of you! Stop now! Two weeks Greg, you can go now!"
Greg stood up and knocked all of Franklin's stuff on the floor.
His pens, papers, books.
"Damn." I mumbled to myself as I watched him walk out slamming the door and breaking the glass that said , "Principal Franklin" on it.
"Oh my god ! Security!!" Franklin cried out then picked the phone up to dial out.
"Greg Foster just left out my office breaking my door. It's glass all on my floor I need the front desk to call his parents now ."
He hung up the phone and sighed, "Zulia..2weeks suspension for hitting  Storm in the nose...bye." She stood up throwing her chair to the side and stumped out kicking the glass all over the floor making it even more hard to pick it up.