Page 17

Everyday my lust for Charles got stronger and stronger.
The way he cooked,cleaned, paid bills,talked, walked...EVERYTHING! It just brightened my day.
Watching my mom kiss on him and be all over him made me so uncomfortable everytime.
"Stormy...why don't you go out somewhere...it's spring break ,Go out with Zulia , go meet boys or something." She laughed giving me 300 dollars.
I grabbed the money and gave her a fake smile, "I don't wanna meet boys..." I said under my breath and then ran upstairs to my room.
I called Zulia,
"Girl let's get high!"

We pulled up to Hundo's house.
"Y'all let's match..."
Hundo said with some white guy standing beside him.
He looked like a junky.
"If we smoke with y'all, then we smoking for free."
I said with confidence.
Zulia nodded, "Yeah, what she said."
"Iight , cool...y'all can step in my crib." He said heading back in his house. The white guy followed.

I haven't been inside Hundo's house in two years.
It still smelled the same.
Like an old attic.
Still junky. It looked run down.
Zulia and I sat on his old ripped up couch and started braking down the swishers.
Hundo turned the tv on to the music station and handed the white guy a big bag of weed to brake down.
"Ladies, this is Peter...my homie.."
"Hey Peter." Zulia and I said at the same time.
He smiled, "Nice to meet you guys." He said in the whitest voice.
Gucci mane played on the music station and Zulia was rapping the words bobbing her head as she rolled the blunt.
"Y'all pop ?"
Peter asked pulling out a small bag of pills from his pocket.
"Is that ...E ?" Zulia asked with a smirk.
"Hellllll yeahhhhh, give me one." Hundo said grabbing the bag out his hand.
"I'll do one." Zulia put her hand out for Hundo to drop a pill in her palm.
"What ? You do pills ?" I asked Zulia in shock.
"I've done it before...it's fun..you want half ?"
She asked me showing me the pill.
I stared at the pill in disbelief that she asked me.