Page 119

"Who was that girl ?" I asked Ava as soon as she walked in.
Ava looked spooked when she saw me.
She handed me the Walmart bag in her hand, "Ugh.. my friend I met a couple weeks ago at the park by your mom's house." She said clearing her throat.
I gave her a side look, "Oh really ? Why are you kissing your friend ?"
Ava smacked her teeth, "What ? You were watching me ?"
I handed Zeek to her and opened the Walmart bag and saw a fire stick, "I didn't try to." I said.
Ava rolled her eyes, "My dad is ready to come home. We should go get him. I need to get in your momma's house so I can get my stuff."
"Dont change the subject Ava." I said folding my arms.
"Damn bitch ! Nosy ass ! Ok ! I'm not bi-sexual. I don't like men. I never dated a man. Hundo was the 4th guy I ever had sex with."
I looked confused, "Huh ? You was taking the dick like you been getting dick a lot  because that was the second guy I had sex with and it hurted for me."
She put Zeek in his car seat, "I used to have sex with this guy a lot back in Chicago. He opened me up. We fucked 100s of times. It feels good, but I'm not attracted to niggas. I just like their sex."
"So, you are bi." I explained.
"No, I'll never date a man. I love women. I want to marry a women. Her name is Angel. She's 18. We started dating 2 weeks ago. I really like her. She's one of the reasons why I don't want to go back to Chicago."
I smiled at her, then gave her a hug.
"I don't judge you." I said.
"Don't tell my daddy. I'm not ready to tell him yet."
I nodded, "It's not my place." I told her.
"I'll love to meet her." I said grabbing my keys off my kitchen table.
Ava smiled, "You can, she is great."

We went to pick up Charles.
We had to help him into the car.
He had to walk with a cane for a little while.
We got to my momma's house and Ava hurried up the stairs to her room which used to be my room.
I helped Charles sit down on the couch, "Give me my son, let me hold him."
I smiled and reached down to grab Zeek out his car seat.