Page 155

"It comes from him having Albinism. Your baby also has rapid eye movement, have you realized that too?" The doctor asked.
I nodded, "Yeah, but I thought maybe because he was a new born. I don't know how new born babies acted." I snapped.
"You have to understand Miss.Williams, babies with Albinism have complications."
I sat down to take what I was hearing all in because it made me think about what Angel said to me at Applebee's. She did say my baby was "sick."
"Ok, so what do I do now?" I said exhausted.
"He can go home but, you need to do a follow appointment with his doctor once a week. He has to start taking medicine for his epilepsy."
I nodded and sighed.
I looked over at Fanny, "I'm so sorry how I reacted."
Fanny smiled then rubbed my back, "It's ok, I know how it is to react like a mom."
I smiled and gave her a hug, "I love you...momma." I said to her.
"Ohhhh baby! I love you too."

When I got home, I couldn't rest at all.
I was staring at Zeek for hours hoping that a seizure would never happen again.
The hospital sent us home with some medicine until he saw his doctor.
My phone rang, Alex.
"Hello ?" I said.
"Wassup lady, how you feeling ?" He asked sounding like he was smoking.
"I'm ok, I can't step out right now, ugh, my son is not feeling good." I knew he was already outside.
"Can I come in then ?" He asked in a sexy tone.
I smiled, "Well, you can't smoke in here." I said.
"Thats ok, I'll come in, which apartment is you ?" He asked.
"I'll stick my head out, I'm on the first floor." I said throwing on my bunny house shoes and opening my front door.
Alex came in looking so flashy.
All his jewelry was on.
Nice outfit,nice shoes.
I had to really get used to his face.
He wasn't cute at all , but his personality was to die for.
"You hungry ? Thirsty ?" I asked opening my refrigerator.
He shook his head, "No, but ..I am thirsty to meet my future girlfriend's son."
I blushed, "I want to meet your kids too."
He grabbed my face and tongued me down in the middle of my living room.