Page 159

"Are you seriously doing Coke ?" I asked Ava shaking my head.
"And, are you selling it to her?" I asked Alex.
"Look, she has been my client before i met you." Alex said trying to walk towards me.
I bagged away from him, "I think y'all both should go."
"Storm, don't be mad at him, I didn't know this was your boyfriend!" Ava said sadly.
"Girl, when did you start doing Coke ?" I asked folding my arms, "Like, I wanna help you and let you stay so you can get away from Angel but, I got a son, you can't be doing drugs here!"I snapped.
"I won't sell her anymore white bae." Alex said trying to convince me.
I rolled my eyes, "Look, I need to finish my homework, I need both of you to leave me alone for a minute." I said frustrated.
I really didn't want to look at him anymore, I was so pissed off.
"Where is my brother ?" Ava asked wiping her arm across her nose.
"Somewhere safe." I said turning the page of my notebook.

The door slammed.
They both were gone.
I sighed in relief. I just wanted to do my school work.

I went through my iPhone and noticed I had a text message from my mom.
I got excited.
It was from a week prior.
"I want you to pretend that I never had you. Find you another mom."
I went from happy to sad.
I threw my phone down and cried.
I had tears all on my notebook paper.
I knocked all my homework off the table and ran across the hall to Fanny's house.
"Hey momma, I'm just here to get Zeek." I said barging in on her.
"Oh honey, he's in my room on the bed drinking his bottle. He can stay if you want him too."
I grabbed Zeek off the bed, "No, that's ok, I want to sleep next to my son, I'll bring him back before school in the morning." I said rushing out her house.

I calmed down.
I just needed sometime to think to myself.
I put my iPhone on the charger and called Alex from the phone he gave me.
No answer.
I called Ava, no answer.
I texted Alex, "Sorry babe, I needed time to myself, you can come back."
I picked my homework up off the floor and finished it .