Page 166

"I can't stay long, I got to go." He said closing the hood of my car.
"Don't you want to stay to see Zeek ?" I asked getting in my car to start it.
When I heard it start I smiled from ear to ear.
Finally, something good happened.
"Can he just come with me ? You need a break and you don't need a old ass women watching him." He said with attitude.
"You need to be thanking that women because she helped me with him for months now." I snapped.
He ignored me, "I can keep him for a few days." He said.
"Why are you acting weird with me ?" I asked squinting my eyes at him.
"Look Storm, I can't keep talking to you. This whole thing was a mistake !"
I felt my blood boil, "Mistake ? So your saying Zeek isn't supposed to be here ?"
He nodded, "Pretty much yea ! I love him but your a child yourself ! What I did was wrong ! I did Sheila so wrong having sex with you and I want to take it back! I lost my fiancé for a young girl! Now she moved on from me!"
Tears filled my eyes and then I started screaming.
I was hitting the dash board with my fist.
"Storm! Stop!" Charles reached in the car and grabbed my arms.
I was breathing so hard.
"Relax! You knew me and you would of never worked !"
I snatched away from him, "But , I'll be 18 !"
He shook his head and reached in his pocket and grabbed his rental keys to his rental car, "I got to go Storm, I have to go meet Ava and her friend."
I hoped out the car and followed behind him, "Bitch ass nigga! That's why that ain't Ava's fuckin friend ! That's her girlfriend ! And by the way, yo daughter is pregnant by a man who is older then you! She's pregnant by Ava's dad."
I stuck my middle finger up at him.
He was staring at me confused.
It's like he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.
He then got into his car and pulled off fast as he could.
He left trail marks on the ground.
I got in my car and cried some more.