Page 58

"I'm sorry ok ! I panicked! What was I going to say with some grown white man with a police officer uniform on at my door ? I'm pregnant! She was going to think I was some hoe!"
Chuck sighed, "You could of said something like, I called the police because you heard screaming earlier..or something!"
I let out a little laugh , "If I said that..She would of been complaining about me living somewhere that's not safe."
He shook his head , "I guess, look..I have your blow up bed outside in my car..do you want it?"
"Of course." I said.
He went outside to grab it.
I watched him blow it up.
"What time do you have to go back to work?" I asked in a sexy voice.
"2hours." He said.
I walked over to him and took my shirt off.
He smiled at me.
"Don't you want to give me some ? Baby daddy ?"
He grabbed my waste and started kissing me.
He cuffed my ass and then slapped it.
"It jiggles." He said laughing.
I playfully rolled my eyes, "I know."
He laid me across the blow up bed and started sucking on my neck.
My phone started ringing.
I ignored it.
It started ringing again.
"Maybe you should get that ?" Chuck suggested.
I sighed and snatched my phone from off the floor beside me.
It was Charles.
"I need privacy." I told Chuck, walking out the room and into the bathroom.
"Hello ?" I said in a playful voice.
"What did you do with the 500 dollars I sent you ? Why didn't you get rid of the damn baby !"He asked with a attitude.
"I used it on food and gas money...things like that."
"Why ??!!" He yelled.
"Charles! Fuck you !"
"Fuck yo young ass!"
"Aye ! You wouldn't be in this predicament if you wasn't fucking my young ass !!" I snapped.
"Look Storm I'm not going to argue with you ok...do you know if you still have time to get rid of the baby ?" He asked in a calmer voice.
"I don't know and I don't care..I'm having the damn baby Charles." I told him then hung up.