Page 176

Charles was knocking on my door for at least 5 minutes before I worked up the strength to get up and let him in.
"Why you not dressed for school ?" He asked me staring at my ass in my laced panties.
"I'm not going 'Dad'. You just told me some fucked up news so why would I want to go to school right now?" I asked him wiping my eyes.
He picked Zeek up out of his crib, "You don't even know if you have it yet." He said.
I sat back on my bed and place my face in my hands, "I'm so tired Charles! I'm so damn tired of life! Some days, I want to end my life but, then I think about Zeek and how much he needs me. I can't leave him like my momma left me." I said crying softly.
I looked back up at him, "What if I die from this hepatitis and leave my son behind?"
Charles came and sat next to me, "You will not die." He said sighing then rubbing my back.
My phone rang, it was Zulia.
"Ava just texted me, we got a job to do to get some money." Charles stood up and started towards the door.
"Your about to go do some illegal shit with that hoe ? With my son ?" I snapped.
He smacked his teeth, " it's nothing illegal! And Zeek will be ok!"
"Zeek! Sam was beating on you! Those people are unsafe !"
He turned and looked at me, "I'm going to make enough money to get Ava back to Chicago to her mom's house. She doesn't need to be out here anymore. This place got her all screwed up."
I folded my arms, "Ava doesn't want to leave Ohio! She wants to stay with Angel. She just wants money to buy drugs." I snapped.
"She's going to get clean, I'm going to make sure of it." He said calmly.
"Whatever ! So, where are you going to make this money at ?"
He turned around and opened the door, "Bye Storm."
"I need to know ! You have my son!" I yelled as he lefted out.
I rolled my eyes and laid down and looked at the ceiling.
My phone rang again, and it was Zulia.
I finally picked up.