Page 77

"What's the matter?" I asked letting her in.
She stormed in and broke down on the floor.
I sat the baby down in her bouncer and helped her off the floor, "Brittney!!?"
She was screaming.
Zulia popped from the back room, "What's going on ??"
"This is my friend Brittney..Greg's girlfriend."
Zulia looked so confused.
I grabbed the paper off the floor that Brittney brought in and read it, "HIV POSITIVE, HERPES POSITIVE."
My mouth dropped.
My heart was pounding.
I started shaking.
I was hurt for her.
I grabbed her and held her as tight as I could.
I was so nervous, that my baby started kicking inside me.
Zulia read the paper and then through it on the floor like she picked up a bug, "EWWW! You have aids??" She rushed over to Lilly and picked her up, "Please get her way from my baby !!"
I was so disgusted on how Zulia was responding to Brittney.
Brittney looked at Zulia sadly, then past out on my floor.
"Get out!" I yelled at Zulia.
Zulia looked at me strangely, "What?? What do you mean ? I'm your friend ! You just met this infected ass bitch !!"
I helped Brittney up to the couch, then walked to my front door and opened it, "Get out Zulia !! You are lazy! You don't do shit but talk about Hundo !! You don't take care of your kid ! You stank because yo ass don't get in the tub! Just leave before I call your momma !!"
Zulia pierced her eyes at me, then stumped to the back of the house.
The baby was on her shoulder crying.
"Leave Lilly here because your unfit !" I demanded.
She smacked her teeth, "Bitch you got life fucked up if you think I'm going to leave my child here with you and the girl with AIDS!!"
I was fanning Brittney and slapping her face, trying to wake her up, "I HAVNT seen you be a mom since you had her Zulia !! I'm a better parent then you !!"
Zulia headed to the door with two bags dragging behind her in one hand, and her baby dangling in the other, "Stop talking before I break your nose again ! But this time it won't heal !"
She stormed out the door slamming it behind her knocking the picture frame of Greg and I off the wall that I framed.
I looked out the window, and walked to the bus stop.