Page 40

School flew by.
It was almost summer, and school was almost out.
Thank god! I needed a break.
Charles and I been having sex about 3 times a week.
He been teaching me all I needed to know.
Even sometimes, when my mom is at work,he would eat me out on the couch in the living room while we watch house party.
My favorite movie.

Prom was coming up.
I had nobody to go with.
Greg got suspended for breaking the principal's door , so he was kicked out.
I had no friends.
It was a couple guys trying to holler at me at school, but I never gave them attention.
I wish I could take Charles to prom.
My mom kept talking about how important prom was and that I should go by myself.
But I was only a Sophomore , I had all the way until senior year to go.
So I decided not to join prom.

I was studying for final exams in my room when my mom came in telling me Charles daughter was coming to visit us all summer , and that it should be fun for both of us to get to know each other.
I was pretty excited to meet her.
Gain a new friend.
I've seen pictures of her, she was very pretty.

I finished up my homework and started lurking on Facebook.
I notice Greg had a new girlfriend.
She was cute. But not cuter then me.
I was kind of jealous though.
He hasn't tried to contact me or call me since he got Expelled.
I guess he's over me because I HAVNT been showing him any attention since around the time of the dance.
I looked at Zulia's page.
She still had me as a friend.
She had a picture of a pregnancy test saying , "I can't wait to meet you."
Everybody was telling her congrats.
I wanted to tell her congrats too. So bad. I missed the hell out a of her. Even after she broke my nose.
It's been 3 months, and I'm still healing from it.

I got up to go to school, excited about my exams, but I wasn't feeling to good.
Charles was cooking and it smelled weird to me.
Soon as I went in the bathroom to do my hair, I threw up all over the sink and toilet.