Page 100

"I was coming from a friend's funeral. I was parked infront of my building. Before I could get out, Maya and Zulia pulled up beside me. Zulia jumped out screaming that she wanted her things she lefted in my apartment. She snatched my keys out my hand, ran to my apartment, went in my house, grabbed her things. I called the police, they came and got her. Maya knocked on my door, i opened it, she walked in beating on me. Broke my nose. I can't barley smell out of it. Ava came over just in time to witness it.."
"Did you call her to come over?" The judge asked.
I shook my head, "No..she was popping up on me."
"I guess when Maya got knocked out, she couldn't tell us the baby was in the car with her. She was knocked out for about 45 minutes. The windows were up and it was 80 degrees out. My thing is, why would you even have the windows up on a baby in that weather. It's like she was trying to kill her."
I explained with anger.
I could hear Miss.Harper sniffling.
"You know what..FUCK IT! I wanted that little brat to die ! I hated my friend being a mom ! She wasn't a good momma anyways !" Maya snapped.
Everybody gasped.
"I had the windows up on purpose ok! I was going to go talk to Storm..well, I wanted to hit her, so I did. I was going to leave my car there, and let the baby die. I was going to say I forgot the baby was in the car! And I walked home because I ran out of gas."
Half the crowd cried as she talked.
I was so in shock. It made me sick!
I was shaking and my head started hurting again.
"I missed my friend without a baby ! She was my only friend ! That baby needed to go!" Maya finished.
"That's all I needed to hear." The judge screamed, "case dismissed."
Zulia jumped up and ran full speed towards Maya.
I ran off stand ,and grabbed my baby from Ava.
"Bitch ! You killed my baby for no reason !!!?" Zulia was throwing blows at Maya.
Maya snapped again, "I killed her because you had a baby by the nigga who was fucking me too! He told me he was going to marry me but he had a baby by you !" That made Zulia even more mad.
Zilia slapped her across the face, then spit on her.
Sounds like everybody is fucking Hundo! And I was mad I was one of them! I let the man put his mouth on my pussy! I felt just as dirty as Maya.