Page 82

My momma came up to my room smiling.
I gave her a little smirk.
"Ohhh baby !" She hugged me.
"You have the picture of him?" I asked.
My mom handed me her phone.
I was a little nervous to see him.
I stared at the phone and smiled ear to ear.
He was so small.
He looked like he could fit in the palm of my hand.
He was so white.
His hair was red.
"He is such a happy baby. He kept smiling at me !" My momma explained.
"How did you know I was here ?" I asked her.
"You had me down as a emergency contact." She said.
I nodded, "Oh yeah..I did put you down when I first found out I was pregnant."
I looked down at my mom's ring, then cleared my throat , "I'm glad you came..I thought you wouldn't because I haven't been talking to you."
My mom rubbed my face, "I knew you were just having a pissy fit. It's hormones...I get it." She laughed.
I faked laughed with her.
"The doctor said you past out from stress and high blood pressure..they said you were dehydrated. I was so nervous. I rushed here so fast..you were only out for like 12 hours." My mom explained popping a piece of gum in her mouth, "All that stress made you have my Grandson early." She playfully popped her neck.
"I'm glad you did though. I couldn't wait to meet him..now tell me baby..is Greg the father ? Because if he is we need to go to his parents house and.."
I cut my mom off, "Momma..he's not Zeek's father ok."
My mom's mouth dropped, "Your naming him after your dad!? I love it Storm."
I nodded then rolled my eyes.
"Ok well...who's the dad? It's not the rapist, it's not Greg ..then who....."
I cut her off again, "Where is my phone ?"
She looked around the room, "Oh...it's right there."
It was next to me in a bag on a table.
I picked it up and went on Facebook and realized Franky messaged me back.