Page 90

Maya jumped on top of me and punched me repeatedly in my face and pulled my hair.
I screamed and cried for her to stop.
But she kept going and going.
I felt like I was going to pass out.I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.

But then, Somebody pulled Maya off of me.
I sat up.
My vision was blurry.
The room was spinning.
I rubbed my face and crawled to the couch to pick myself up off the floor.
It was Ava.
She was wrestling with Maya.
For Ava to be so small, she was giving Maya some good blows.
I sat back against the couch and watched them fight.
Ava picked up my photo album I had sitting in the living room, and smashed it over Maya's head.
Hard.
Loud.
Maya was knocked out.
Ava sat on the floor breathing hard.
We just looked at each other for a few seconds.
"Thank you." I said crying.
Ava nodded, "whatever...Sheila told me your address. I came here to apologize to you. I know your baby is my dad's baby."
"How do you know ?" I asked.
"Albino runs on my dad's side of the family. Mostly all my cousins are albino and both my daddy's sisters are albino."
I gave her a stale look, "Well, your dad is the only person I ever slept with."
Ava shook her head, "My daddy is crazy as fuck! I can't believe he would do that to you and your momma!"
I shrugged.
"Why would you do that to your own momma?" She asked with a attitude.
I burst out crying.
Ava just stared at me.
"Your momma don't believe you..my daddy is telling her what she wants to hear. You need to let her find out before she marry him! And imma help you! I'm going to get my dad's DNA some how and we are going to get a test done."
I nodded. I was so embarrassed.
We looked at Maya, "She's knock out cold." I said wiping my tears.
"We need to move her out your house and call the police."
"Ok." I said as she helped me stand up.
"Who is she ? Why were you guys fighting ?" Ava asked.
"Long story, we will get into that later." I said exhausted.
My nose hurted so bad. I was still dropping blood.