Page 184

I forward my email of my STD results to Alex and Charles.
"Let me go get you some fresh sheets from the closet, you can sleep here on the couch." I told her standing up.
"No need." She said dryly then sitting Zeek on the side of her.
I was confused.
"You want to sleep with no blanket?" I asked with a giggle.
"Answer my question Storm!" Zulia was getting irritated I know.
I sighed, "It's been a while ok ! A couple months! That was the last time I bought weed from him."
She cleared her throat, "Ok, so why the last time I talked to Hundo he said he was living with you for a couple weeks."
I swallowed hard, "Huh?" I was so lost.
"Yeah, bitch..I didn't come here for you, I came here for another friend. I just stopped by to talk to you."
I was getting nervous because I didn't know how much she knew.
"Ok, well I didn't have sex with him or anything." I said nervously.
Zulia shook her head, "Now I believe you did fuck him because you said that." She folded her arms.
"So, you already talked to him?" I asked her fidgeting.
"That's beside the point."
"Why are you acting like the FBI when you already knew I seen him?" I asked.
"To watch you lie.. I been knowing you my whole life bitch! I know when you are lying to me."
My mind didn't know where to go.
I didn't know if she knew everything.
She was being so sneaky.
"Ok well yes he stayed here helping me with bills." I said tapping my feet.
She looked down at my feet.
She laughed , "I just called me a Uber. It should be here any minute."
"Why did you come here ?" I asked walking her to the back room to get her bags, "What was your point ?" I popped my neck at her.
"To see if you really did fuck my baby daddy." She looked me up and down and shook her head, "Thot ass bitch."
She shoved me out the way, "And you lied about it."
I was so lost.
She headed towards my front door, " We did talk a few weeks ago, he said he was staying with you helping you out until he got on his feet. While he was staying with you, you and yo son's sister gave him a threesome. He told me it was weak though." She smirked.
"That's a lie." I rolled my eyes, "But anyways, you could of told me this over the phone, not come all the way here to tell me."
She dropped her bags and walked closer to me, "I ain't come for you hoe, I came for my real friend... I stoped by your house to do this,
She spit dead in my face.