Chapter 13

School again.
High school with Ava.
My new Bestfriend.
I finally got to meet her girlfriend.
She was  picking Ava up for school.
Charles had Zeek. So I woke up without him.
We decided he was going to live with him and Ava while I go to school.
I put on my ripped jeans and red halter top.
I slipped on my Jordan sneakers and grabbed my Fendi purse and headed over to see my baby before school.
I walked in the house and smelled pancakes.
"I want a plate!" I demanded then kissed Zeek.
Charles was sitting at the table holding him while Ava cooked.
"I already made you a plate." She said then handed me a plate with pancakes and bacon.
"I'm going to see my attorney today. I'm taking Zeek with me." Charles said stuffing pancakes in his mouth.
"Can you just say Zeek's not your child and my momma lied?" I asked curious.
"They will just give me a DNA test. Plus, I don't need to be lying about this, it will just make it worse." He said sadly.
I sighed.
"They probably would want to speak to you." Ava said eatting a piece of bacon.
"Well, whatever I can do to help, I'll do it."
A car horn honked outside the house.
"That's Angel.....Storm, let's go."
I followed Ava out the door.
"Have a good day at school yall." Charles said waving with Zeek's hand.
I looked back and waved.
Seeing them two together made me feel so warm.
I loved them so much.
"Angel,this is Storm, my little brother's mom."
Angel looked at me and smiled.
She gave Ava a hug and opened her car door for her to get in, "Nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you." Angel said.
"You too." I told her.
Her voice was deep. She had a boy demeanor.
"We should all go out to lunch one day." She said to me getting in the car.
I smiled, "Yeah, that would be great."
"Let me drop her off, I gotta get to class myself." Angel said.
"What school you go to ?" I asked.
"A Community college 30 minutes from here. It's for computer technology."
I nodded, "That's cool. See you at school Ava. Nice to meet you Angel." I waved as they pulled off.