Page 118

"You may start the conversation now." The sound operator said.
" hello, momma?" I said.
"Storm ? You actually put money on your phone for me ?" She sound surprised.
"Just so I can see what you had to say." I said with attitude.
She took a deep breath, "I'm so sorry. I reacted off stress and shock."
"Momma! You almost killed me ! If it wasn't for Charles, I could be dead."
We got quite for a minute.
"I'm sorry." She said again.
"I know your sorry." I sarcastically said.
"How is Charles ? Is he ok ?" She asked concerned.
"He is ok, he just has to use a colostomy bag for the rest of his life." I said in a angry voice.
I could hear her starting to cry.
"I know he hates me and want nothing to do with me anymore."
I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, me and him both. I'm done with you. You will never see me or hear from me or Zeek again. Honestly, I really can't speak for Charles. if I had to shit in a bag hanging from my side for the rest of my life, I wouldn't never speak to you again." I explained.
"Y'all the ones who started all this shit ! Y'all wasn't supposed to be fucking!" She yelled.
"You shouldn't have been moved him in ! When I asked you not to, you did anyways, and it happened!" I yelled back.
"Well, when I get out of here..." she said but I cut her off, "If ! You get out!" I corrected.
"Like I said , when I get out, I'm moving down south and I will never have to see you guys again." She snapped.
I hung up on her.
I don't have nothing else to say.
My momma didn't deserve to be in my life.

Hundo called me private 20 times over a hour.
I wanted to turn my phone off because it was so annoying.
I was holding Zeek feeding him while looking out the window.
Ava pulled back up in that car.
She got out the car with a Walmart bag.
She was laughing and smiling with the person in the car.
The person got out the car.
It was a tall girl. She looked like a dike.
She had dreads.
They hugged, then kissed.
The girl was grabbing Ava's flat ass.
My mouth dropped.