Page 112

"Can you stop coming around ? Before I put a restraining order on you?" I snapped.
Ava walked past us looking both of us up and down with Zeek's car seat in one hand.
"Yeah, I'll leave you alone for good. Forever. If you let me come up one more time." He said slapping his hands together.
I took a deep sigh, "What ? You homeless or something?"
Ava called down to me , "Girl come upstairs ! Let us in the house !"
I walked past Hundo bumping his shoulder, "Your homeless..I knew it."
He looked ashamed.
"One night Hundo..after this..I need you gone for good."
He followed behind me.
"I heard a lot of shit about you..in court." I said with a attitude opening my door.
Ava went to sit Zeek down in my room then walked back into the living room with Hundo and I.
"Who are you ?" Ava asked Hundo ,folding her arms.
"I'm ugh..Storm's friend." He said in a sexy voice.
"You sound all...Latino." Ava said rolling her eyes.
"Cuz i am mommy." He said pulling out a fat ass bag of weed.
I snatched it from his hand, "Ava..this is Hundo. Zulia's baby daddy. The one they were talking about in court."
Ava looked spooked, "Oh. Really now ?" She sat on the couch, "Well, I really don't understand why you are here Hundo."
He laughed, "I don't care what they said about me in court, I just want to know what happened to Lilly."
Ava and I stared at each other , the looked back at Hundo , "You got some swishers ? We can talk about it over a blunt." I said .
He nodded , " I can go grab some, and grab some Remy while I'm at it."
Ava nodded and smirked, "You got money huh ? You should give some to Storm."
"Ava !" I called out to her embarrassed.
Hundo reached in his pocket and pulled out a fat ass brick of cash in a rubber band.
Ava bit her lip, "Zeek needs a crib..right Storm?" Ava said in a sexual tone.
I rolled my eyes, "No." I folded my arms.
Hundo handed me a bunch of 100 dollar bills.
My mouth dropped.
"Get your son a crib mommy."
I slowly grabbed the money and Ava clapped her hands, "Fuck what they said in court, I like him."
I counted the money and it was 1,000 dollars.