Page 74

"I got pulled over on the express for going over the speed limit. I worked over night and I wasn't trying to get to work late because I had a bad record of coming into work late alot."
As she talked I removed out plates from the table, "The food was delicious by the way..thank you..I just..can't eat."
I nodded, "It's ok really...I understand."
She continued, "Well, it was him..who pulled me over. He asked for my license and registration and I gave it to him..no biggie."
I sat down across from her to listen to the rest of the story, "My mom and dad went out for a party two day later..I stayed at home alone watching movies when I heard a knock on my door. It was him...he copied my address from my license. He asked me was anybody home I told him it was just me and was it a problem. He rushed me to the floor and raped me for like 10 minutes. I was kicking and screaming and he wouldn't stop. He even nutted inside me! But thank god I'm on birth control."
My eyes were watery for her.
It was so sad to hear.
"I got a HIV TEST twice since it happened at the clinic..it came back negative both times..but I've heard you can still have it but it don't show up for like 6 month to a year..so , I was having sex with Greg because I wasn't coming back positive. I felt like since I've been coming up negative, I figured I'll never get it ..But, once I finally told him what happened ..he wasn't even scared ..he just wanted to defend me. He wanted to kill Chuck so bad. So when we finally seen him, that's what happened."
I nodded, "I could believe it..he did that with me at our school dance. He took up for me when people were trying to jump me...he was truly a hero."
Brittney let out a deep sigh, " Yeah, he told me about that..wasn't he amazing ?"
I nodded, "Yeah, he will truly be missed."