Page 192

"I'd really like to continue so if you can sit down miss, or leave ?" The officer said sounding irritated.
"I'm going to my car! And when your ready to go see Fanny, I'll be ready." She snapped at Landen then looked at me with angry eyes.
She walked out click clacking her 6 inch high heels and switching her big booty.
We all stared at her as she slammed the door behind her.
"I'm sorry about that." He told the officer then looked over at me.
The door slammed so hard I was surprised that Zeek didn't wake up.
"Ok, let's continue." The officer let out a deep breath.

As we were walking out the station, we noticed channel 6 news was surrounding the building.
I covered Zeek up with his blanket, "What's going on?" I yelled, "The shit just happened ! How did the press already pick it up ?"
Landen covered me all the way to the car, hiding me away from the press.
"Storm Williams !? Tell us the full story ! Tell us how Charles and Ava is doing!" A lady with a big boom mic asked banging on the window.
I closed my eyes and put my head down.
"Landen Fisher! Tell us about Sam!"
"Move!" Landen screamed as he reversed his car.
Candy pulled her truck in the back of us and parked.
"Wow! She is doing way to much!" I said shaking my head.
The press was in front of us screaming out so many questions.
Candy jumped out her truck and ran up to the car, "Landen!" She yelled slamming on the window.
Landen quickly let the window down, "Candy ! Don't you see all these news people infront of me !? I'm
Trying to get home at least!"
She reached into the car and snatched his key out the ignition.
"Why are you tripping like this ?" Landen yelled trying to snatch the keys back from her.
I was getting so frustrated because Zeek was crying in the back seat and the press was still asking us questions.
"Your not taking that little ass girl and her sick looking baby nowhere without me Landen!"
I smacked my teeth, "Leave my baby out of it bitch!" I snapped.
She ran over to my side , but Landen locked the door.
She unlocked it with the key.
The press was right behind her still screaming out questions.