Page 134

The waitress brought the food out.
I sipped on my water.
"So, Ava..have you been in ASS AND TITTES before ?" I asked sarcastically.
"Ava works there." Angel answered for her ,eatting a fry.
I gasped.
"Sorry Storm." Ava said looking down at the floor.
"You said you were thinking about working there." I told Ava, "You made it seem like you were thinking about working there..but you actually work there ?" I asked confused.
Ava was still staring at the floor.
"She be looking good too. She know how to dance on that pole."
I rolled my eyes at Angel, "But, isn't she to young to work there ? Can't your dad get in trouble for letting her work there?" I asked confused.
"Who has to know?" Ava asked smiling.
Zeek started crying so I picked him up and rocked him.
"Your body is fire. Your beautiful. You can make a lot of money there too." Ava reinsured me.
"No , I'm ok. I don't want to do that." I said.
"You can take care of your sick son..." Angel said.
That pissed me off so bad.
"Sick ?" I asked her, "My son is not sick." I said smacking my teeth.
" isn't he albino?" Angel asked with force.
I nodded.
"Well, he's sick..albino people are not healthy. He will have health problems growing up." Angel was talking like she knew it all.
"Whatever. Like I said , I'm not doing it. Ava isn't either."
I picked up Zeek's car seat, "Ava , all that money you made? Can you show me a dime of it ?" I asked looking her up and down.
Ava shook her head softly and then looked at the floor again.
"Ava doesn't want to stop dancing." Angel said eatting her chicken.
"No, she wants to finish school and go to college." I said looking at Ava."
At this point , Ava was crying.
"Ava! This bitch is pimping you, don't you see that ?" I asked her pushing my water away from me.
"I'm not pimping her, this our money! We saving up to move down south. To Miami where I grew up at."
Angel said placing a 50 dollar bill on the table.
"And you want to leave ?" I asked Ava.
She didn't respond.