Page 197

We sat in the hospital room with Fanny for about 3 hours watching movies and talking about old times.
We had such a good time.
I got to get to know Landen more, and I even learned some more things about Fanny.
" I believe the reason why I survived and is not on life-support is because , I'm a healthy person, I love Jehovah, I eat healthy and I do everything naturally." Fanny explained.
I nodded my head , "Yeah, I believe so too."
"I hope your taking care of your blood pressure." Fanny added looking at me side eyed.
I nodded, "Yeah, I am. I take my medication everyday and I check my pressure, I'm ok."

"Give me a hug boy!" Fanny handed me Zeek and reached out for Landen.
"You ain't touched me since you got here." She giggled.
"I didn't want to hurt you! I know you are in pain." He explained then hugged her.

My phone rang, it was Charles.
I picked up, "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked him happily.
"I'm ok. How are you and your new boyfriend?" He joked.
"Y'all are the talk of city right now." He added.
I sighed, "Look Charles, he's not my boyfriend."
He laughed, "I know."
"We are ok..we are in Missouri visiting Fanny in the hospital. She was in a major car accident."
"Wow, I'm sorry to hear." He said.
He really didn't care foreal because he changed the subject super quickly, "How is Zeek?" He asked.
"He is ok. He was so happy to see Fanny."
"That's good." He said dry.
"How is Ava?" I asked.
"She is stabled. Not the best. She's been acting really depressed. She check out the hospital and her mom came and got her. She went back to Chicago where she will be in rehab."
I felt kind of sad. Despite everything that has been going down, I was going to kind of miss her.
"Well, that's good." I said sadly.
"Yeah, the only reason why I'm still here is because they found a infection by my colonoscopy bag. I guess Sam kept hitting me a little to hard right there." He laughed.
I didn't laugh.
It wasn't funny.
"I'm sorry." I said sadly.
"No..don't be. I'm so thankful for you and Landen. I want to thank you both."
I smiled, "Well, the only way I want you to repay me is, to stop getting money by doing what crooks want you to do. Like trick another young lady into stripping and prostituting."
We both laughed, but I was serious.