Page 22

"All that you did on the car ride home while you were drunk..and your a Virgin ?" He asked surprised.
I nodded my head yes.
I was embarrassed.
Especially from what I did in the car.
I tried my hardest not to think about it because it was so embarrassing.
I can't believe I betrayed my mom like that.
But I really liked Charles, and he's my first real crush besides Lil Wayne growing up.
"So you want me to take your virginity?"He asked in a laugh.
I shrugged , "I don't know...maybe."
He sighed again, "Look, I just wanted to call you on my break..I'll see you went I get home."
I smiled at him , "Ok..bye daddy."
He smirked , "Daddy ?"
I bit my lips, "Yeah..bye daddy."
He let out a little laugh, "Girl...you are way to much.."
I hung the phone up and sinked down into the seat.
It was a bitter sweet feeling for me.
Like, it felt good to like him because he turned me on so much , but then I felt bad for betraying my mom that way.
But I guess what my mom doesn't know wouldn't hurt her ...right ?

I walked back in the house and sat next to my mom on the couch. She was watching a movie on Netflix.
"How are you feeling now ?" She asked me putting her arm around my head.
"I'm ok..I'm still not hungry though."
I said getting comfortable up under her.
We watched comedy movies, ordered pizza and talked about school until Charles came home.
She really wanted me to go home homing so bad , but I already had my mind made up. I wasn't going.
Charles took a slice of pizza from the pizza box then sat in the middle of us on the couch.
"Hey baby." My momma kissed him on the lips.
I looked away and rolled my eyes .
"I'm going upstairs." I said in a sad voice.

I stared at the cold soup sitting on my dresser my mom brought me after I threw up , then my phone vibrated .
It was Zulia texting me.