Page 104

"Can we talk ?" I asked Charles.
He looked at me depressed, then stopped dancing.
"Meet me in the attic..make it quick." He said walking off.
I nodded.
As I walked through the house, I spoke with some of my family members.
Most of them didn't even know I had a baby.

I hurried up to the attic, and sat next to Charles on the floor in the corner.
He looked stressed. Drunk.
"You know, I should of never brought my daughter out here. You got her in all this trouble, going to court..you know, her mom doesn't even know anything that's going on ?"
I shook my head, "This is not why I came up here Charles." I said dryly.
"I love your momma, Storm...more then any women I ever loved! I don't want to loose her! Your going to take this away from me ?" He continued like I didn't just say what I said.
I sighed and folded my arms, "Charles...if you love my momma like u say you do then, why did you start fucking me ?" I asked with a attitude.
"You seduced me! Your a child ! I don't know what I was thinking !..your Ava's age for crying out loud ! You supposed to be my step daughter!"
I cringed as he talked. It was so disturbing.
"All that doesn't matter now ! Zeek is here and your the father !" I screamed.
He stood up, "I gave you money for a abortion!" He stomped.
His breath smelled like scotch.
"Your drunk." I said calmly holding my nose.
"This was never supposed to happened...that's why I asked you to come here! Because I'm going to give you a deal."
I looked up at him suspiciously.
"Your mom and I already have to take care of Ava because she's moving in with us. We can't take care of her,you,and Zeek."
I smirked at him, "So, that means..you and my mom know that this is your child?"
He smacked his teeth, "I know he is mine . He look just like my side of the family. Your mom doesn't know and won't know because I'm going to give you 20,000 dollars to leave the state and never talk to us again."
I looked at him so confused, "What ? You want me to do what ?"