Page 183

"Where is he?" She yelled folding her legs.
"Zulia, I don't want to argue with you at all. I have a lot on my plate right now. A lot has been going on." I said sounding exhausted.
"Oh really ? Like loosing a child by your Bestfriend?" Her eyes filled with tears, "Or your baby daddy disappearing from earth after getting out of jail? I went to jail because of you Storm! You supposed to be my best friend!" She snapped.
I sighed and shook my head , "Oh don't do that Zulia! For real! That's selfish ! & when you walked in my house we was not friends anymore."
"Man! Fuck this raggedy apartment! Where is Hundo?" She yelled.
I felt like that Cali weed we just smoked got to her head.
I cleared my throat, "He moved In with his baby momma. They are back together." I said softly.
I looked at her and she looked very disappointed.
"He's in....." she cut me off, "I know exactly where he is at, so don't tell me."
The door buzzed.
I looked out the window and saw Charles, Zeek, and Ava.
"Well, my son is here." I told Zulia buzzing them in and opening my front door.
Charles handed me Zeek, then the diaper bag. He looked over at Zulia and waved at her. He looked shocked to see her. Zulia rolled her eyes at him.
Ava was standing behind Charles in some baggie sweat pants and a heavy white tee.
She looked so...bogus.
She couldn't look me in the eye at all.
"I'll call you tomorrow." He told me walking off.
I rolled my eyes and closed the door.
"Let me see him." Zulia reached out for Zeek.
Soon as I handed Zeek to her, I got a text from Landen.
"Have she called you yet ?" He asked.
"No." I said.
"I'm trying to get in touch with her family in Mississippi." He said.
I was getting frustrated. I didn't know how to feel about anything anymore.
" he so cute and white." Zulia said smiling at Zeek.
She looked like she was about to cry.
"I wish I had a baby." She said biting her bottom lip.
"You can have him." I joked trying to lighten the moment.
"When the last time you seen Hundo?" She asked taking a deep breath.
I was asking myself if I wanted to lie, or tell the truth and be a good friend.