Page 188

We walked through this dark alley on the side of the building, that lead us to a door.
I was so scared and nervous.
I called Sam, "I'm outside of the door." I said then hung up.
Landen had the duffle bag in his hand, and grabbed my hand with his other, "We got this." He said smiling at me.
He looked tense though.
The door opened and Angel was standing there.
She looked uneasy, "Who the fuck is this ?" She asked staring Landen in his eyes, "You called the police!?"
I shook my head, "No Angel! This is my..ugh.."
"Boyfriend!" Landen answered for me, "She asked me to give you this money."
He showed her the duffle bag.
Angel looked down at it then laughed, "It must be more then 20,000 in there."
She opened the door more wide, "I just know it's more then 20,000 in there because who puts 20,000 in a duffle bag?" She laughed.
I heard two other people laughing.
I couldn't see who was infront of us because it was so dark.
Landen and I slowly walked in, "We just didn't want to carry that amount of money in our pocket." Landen said plainly.
Angel turned on a light and I saw Sam and....Alex.
I gave Alex a confused look, "Alex? Are you serious?"
He looked at me with evil devil eyes, "Bitch shut up!" He jumped at me.
He was looking so scary and careless.
Alex looked at Landen and shook his head, "You a hoe just like Ava." He told me.
My eyes watered.
"Ugh, where are they?" Landen asked with a shakey voice.
"Let us see the money." Sam said.
Landen looked at me, then looked back at them, "I'll give you half now , and the other half after I see them."
" we do the negotiating over here, not you bitch!" Alex said pointing his gun in his face.
"No ! Stop!" I yelled.
Angel was laughing uncontrollably, "Taking up for yo man huh? Well yo man gonna get shot if he don't throw us that bag!"
I looked at Landen with tears running down my face, and he gave me a wink.
That was my Q to go.
We had everything planned out.
I was so scared because, what if the planned failed?