♡ Part 122: the falling duo ♡

ONE WEEK LATER (april 5th)

TO SAKURA

the pinkette strode on her way to school when she was met by an irritated, silver haired knuckle head who refused to even spare her a welcoming smile. she frowned and once she was just a meter away from him, he snapped his head to the side and avoided her gaze at all costs. 

sakura: hidan? what's with the snappy attitude. 

sakura pushed hidan forward and they began to make their way to school together. her wrist that gracefully wore the bracelet sasuke had given her was shining bright with the sunlight that dashed down to it. 

hidan: shikamaru is pissing me off. 

he groaned and stuffed his hands into his pants.

hidan: he's getting on my damn nerves. 

the pinkette cocked a brow and decided to listen to what hidan had to say. it took a lot to get him mad despite his face continuously being in a constant frown─ yet that didn't excuse that this time, he seemed awfully yet dramatically mad. 

and so, hidan's problems were brought into the open. 

TO SASUKE

sasuke: hmph

that was all he could say, which caused shikamaru to sigh. 

shikamaru: it's troublesome, and i didn't think he would get so mad. 

sasuke: who wouldn't get mad? 

shikamaru glanced towards his best friend for a moment before looking forward with a distant gaze. 

shikamaru: i wouldn't. 

sasuke shook his head and eyed a duo who stood by a specific fence at their school, both of them carrying annoyed expression onto their faces. 

sasuke: sakura is going to yell. 

his voice was monotonous although those simple words caused shikamaru to yawn and dig his hands into his pockets. 

shikamaru: i'm ready for it. 

TO SAKURA

sakura: so you're telling me that you and shikamaru have been arguing, and each time you guys fought you just had sex to make up for it?

hidan: basically. instead of talking about it, he just wants to bang. like shit i know i'm hot but chill your bothersome-self

'he clearly likes shikamaru enough to catch onto his most used words'

sakura glanced towards her side and noticed a double raven duo coming their way. she glanced down to her boyfriend's wrist and noticed that he wore his silver bracelet as well, and a smile crept to her lips at the realization. 

sakura: we'll figure something out, hidan. i promise. 

hidan: don't make promises you can't keep. 

he mumbled under his voice and sakura snapped her head towards him with wide eyes, although when she noticed his face that dared to hide his underlying pain, her brows tied. 

sakura: shikamaru, what did you do to hidan?

shikamaru: what a drag. 

sasuke brought himself to sakura's side and took a hold of her hand. 

sasuke: they keep fighting, shikamaru wanted to bang to get over their problems and hidan got mad, there's a simple solution to this─

sai: hello.