♡ Part 133: eyes to the sky ♡

NEXT DAY (2 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION)

TO SASUKE

anko: and so with that, you're all finally going to graduate? wow, you guys aren't going to be little morons anymore, how pathetic!

the sensei burst out into maniacal laughter and the students watched with revolted expressions, their bodies remaining stiff from the obnoxious laughter of the loud woman. 

suigetsu: as loud and annoying lady anko is, i'm going to miss her. 

hidan: i hate to admit it, but me too. 

naruto leaned his chin into the palm of his hand. 

naruto: imagine if kakashi-sensei was still teaching us? it would have been so much fun dattebayo. 

the woman who taught the class slammed her hands over the chalk board and caused flinches to spread through each student and quiet down. 

anko: i'm still here, got that? i'm still your homeroom teacher for the next 2 days so respect me or else i'll─

naruto: teachers aren't allowed to say bad things!

anko: ─show the entire school your photos from the third grade!

not one person in the room was able to let out a little peep after that. the lady laughed once more before propping herself down onto her chair and lifting her feet up onto her desk. 

anko: kakashi left last year once you all finished your junior year, and now he's the coach of the national team. crazy how when i first met him when i was 6, he was a hockey prodigy and now he's still playing it. that's dedication right there, and i know the rest of you can do the same. 

sasuke lifted his eyes up from his desk. 

anko: you're all capable of achieving your ambitions even if they seem like baseless dreams. i have faith in all of you, so take what you have inside of you and make it better, okay?

sasuke's lips curved upwards. 

anko: you all have bright futures waiting for you, and some of you might even have kids after high school so, make the most of everything! 

suigetsu: wow, i never knew you could actually give us some advise that isn't aggressive, that's development right there. 

the class's laughs bounced off of the walls and instead of retorting like how she usually did, anko simply shrugged her shoulders and offered a big grin to her class that she spent an entire year with. 

anko: just make sure you guys make at least one person happy once you finish high school, just one. one smile is all it takes. 

sasuke: hmph. 

he glanced out the window of his classroom but the moment he averted his attention back to his teacher, her gaze was already fixated onto him. 

anko: class is dismissed. 

TO ANKO

her students stood up from their seats and began to take their leave, although there was one person who remained in their seat and hadn't attempted to get up at all. she sighed and the moment the classroom was just holding herself and the other person in it, she reached her hand up to the roof as if she was touching the sky.

anko: so, i'm guessing you have one question for me, right? 

the student nodded and she continued. 

anko: before you ask me anything, i just want to say that it was a pleasure teaching you. 

the student smirked.