♡ Part 136: The Only Player And The Only Pinkette ♡

END OF FLASHBACK, BACK TO PRESENT

sakura: say, do you think that day was fun?

the raven leaned a single arm over the railing of his balcony.

sasuke: i don't think it was fun.

his smile contradicted his words. 

sasuke: it was such a mess

sakura chuckled and eyed her husband from the side. 

sakura: well, what did you expect to happen? we were 17 and 18 year olds trying to make the most of something as great as graduation. i actually didn't expect graduation to be like any normal one, but i didn't expect the surprise to be of the four knucklehead hockey players coming in with soaked clothes. 

sasuke let out a chuckle. 

sasuke: we became the laughing stock of our entire grade, was that the plot twist you wanted?

sakura shook her head with a mischievous smile. 

sakura: of course, who wouldn't?

sasuke had enough of sakura's teasing and wrapped both of his arms around her waist, laughs escaping both their lips and their hearts feeling warm despite the cold winter air that surrounded them. 

sasuke: very funny, sakura. 

he picked his wife off of the floor and carried her back into his apartment. he practically threw her onto the main room's couch and smirked. She scrunched her face from the sudden pain that raised in her body, although sasuke hadn't noticed.

sasuke: she's not home right now. 

sakura froze as sasuke approached her. 

sasuke: for the past 8 years you've been making fun of me about our graduation day, how rude.

his smirk widened and sakura simply shrugged her shoulders. 

sakura: that day made history, of course i'd still talk about it. 

she chuckled once more before sasuke hovered over her and wrapped both of his arms around her. the snow that fell from the sky caused the inside of their apartment to be lightened with a pale glimmer, the grey skies making their ambiance feel tranquil. 

the married couple embraced each other as they laid down and enjoyed the silence that occupied them. 

it had been such a long time since they graduated, although the memories were still brand new and fresh in their minds. 

sakura: sasuke, do you remember when i had my first hockey practice with the team and the first thing you had to say to me was that my hair colour was ugly?

sasuke: hmph. 

sakura: but then a few months later you gave me this bracelet that tied in with that insult?

the two of them subconsciously glanced down to their wrists that wore their silver bracelets. 

sakura: and then we graduated together? we were so young and reckless. 

sasuke: we're not that old. 

the pink haired woman dug her face into the crook of her raven haired man. 

sakura: we're not old, we're only 26, but it sure brings back memories. 

the door to their home was knocked upon and the two of them sat up with smiles on their lips. sasuke stood up to his feet and wearily trudged his way to the door with his hand ruffling his own hair.