♡ Part 88: forced? ♡

TO SAKURA

11:56pm

she sat on her bed crossed legged and with her notebook resting on her lap and pencil in hand. her only sense of light was the way the moon glimmered down to the snow, causing the night to seem somewhat brighter than what it actually was. she didn't mind being in the dark the way she was now because quite frankly, she felt at ease. 

she sighed and continued to write away. 

she was almost done her poem but she wanted this poem to be perfect for when she had to give it in and it had to reflect exactly how she felt. 

if she couldn't express how she felt by saying it, then she'd use this poem opportunity to demonstrate her feelings. 

her topic was about hockey, but also wasn't in a way.

it seemed easy, but that was until she actually started writing it. 

her thoughts were all over the place and she just didn't know how to put them together. they were like flowers that thrust in multiple directions due to the heavy wind. her thoughts were the flowers, the wind was her feelings. 

she checked the time and realized it was almost midnight. she gasped and quickly threw her notebook and pencil onto the floor and quickly got under her blanket to sleep. 

she sighed. 

who was she kidding, how the hell was she going to sleep right now?

TO SASUKE

who was he kidding, how the hell was he going to sleep right now? 

all he did for the past 2 hours was work on his poem and listen to his brother play the piano in their living room all night long. itachi was still awake and still playing his heart out and sasuke was trying to sleep but obviously couldn't. 

he flipped his body on his bed to the side and looked out the window. 

he was almost done his poem, but there was still a lot of work that was needed. a lot more feelings that were needed to be put. 

his topic was about hockey, but it also wasn't in a way.

he tossed his body onto his back and stared up at his ceiling for a few moments before closing his eyes. 

the sound of the piano became softer and so did his eyes. 

the result of his poem so far was something he thought he was never capable of doing. 

NEXT DAY (January 18th) [3 DAYS UNTIL TOURNAMENT]

TO SAKURA

the first thing she noticed when she got into class was the duo that sat side by side that spoke to each other. a genuine and happy smile plastered the pinkettes lips as she stared and quickly approached them with a bounce to her steps

sakura: shikamaru! hidan!

the nara looked over to her with a small smile

shikamaru: morning sakura

hidan: yo!

sakura wished she could squeal right about now, but she couldn't and forced herself to keep her composure. she took her seat and now the three of them were the only ones in the classroom

sakura: so, you guys came to school together?

hidan: yes

shikamaru: no

the pinkette tilted her head to the side 

sakura: what?

shikamaru yawned and laid his head onto his desk