♡ Part 125: violet and ocean ♡

1 WEEK LATER (April 14th)

TO NARUTO

kakashi: of course not, it's not like any random person would know that there is goodies under here. 

naruto: but's that's weird y'know, to like, just, do this!

the blonde boy linked his fingers over his head and let out a loud sigh as he scrunched his face, feeling completely irritated with the fact that he was supposed to do something that he never wanted a part of. 

kakashi: it's not that hard naruto, and i think that you can do a lot with this. 

the masked man continued to shovel out a small hole in the ground and naruto's eyes trailed over to the side as other thoughts began to run through his head. it was ever so early in the morning, roughly around 6am and they had about 2 and a half hours until their classes stared. naruto and kakashi currently resided in a forest near the north side of the village and were currently digging up a hole just beside a large tree. 

naruto: what am i supposed to do? throw a cup of ramen down there and wish myself luck? 

kakashi: you could do that if you want, but i'm sure you wouldn't do that. 

the masked man wiped the sweat off of his forehead and jabbed the shovel into the ground before resting his arm over it. 

kakashi: be creative, and it know that's not hard for someone like you naruto. you're more special than you think, and this was your idea anyways. 

naruto: yeah but back then i wanted to make a time capsule so that i could write myself a letter and see if i married sakura-chan by the time we dug it back up. but she's with sasuke now, and other than that i don't know what to write. 

kakashi watched naruto flop himself down to the floor and run his fingers over the grass that resided below him, his brows tying themselves with every second that passed with his frustration. 

kakashi: you can write to your future self about your hockey career, or write about your love for your friends, there's so much you could do with this. 

blue eyes trailed towards the newly dug up hole and his hand continuously grazed against the grass. the sun was just peaking its way to the sky and now the few rays of light were making its way to himself and his sensei. 

naruto: i'll just probably write about ramen and throw in my favourite premium ramen pack in. 

the sun's rays of lights shined upon naruto's face which caused him to narrow his eyes for a moment, although after realizing that the sun wasn't going to leave him alone, he began to slowly reopen his eyes and adjust his heart to the warmth that he began to feel. 

everyone else in his life except for himself had already figured out what they wanted to be, who they wanted to be, who they wanted in their lives─ yet here he was, not even knowing what kind of ramen he wanted to eat in the morning. 

kakashi: c'mon, i'll get you some candy from the nearby convenience store.

the masked man held a hand out to the young boy and the latter stared at it for a few second before linking hands with him and standing up. kakashi ruffled naruto's hair and his masked lips formed a smile that seeped through his mask. 

kakashi: you'll figure it out, i know you will. after all, you are naruto. 

naruto smiled. 

naruto: right!

TO SAKURA

she ran to school with her panting breaths just barely keeping up with her legs that ran to school as fast as they could. kakashi didn't wake her up this morning because he was already gone long before that, and so she just woke up from a call from sasuke asking her where she was.