♡ Part 135: First embrace, first smile ♡

shikamaru: we're going to make history!

he turned the hose on a sprayed all three of his best friends with it, knowing fully well what was coming his way although he had already thought 5 steps ahead to know what to do. 

naruto: our clothes!

hidan: what the fuck, man!!

sasuke froze. 

shikamaru: you said we're going to make history today, so we are. it doesn't matter if we're late, it doesn't matter if we're going to be drenched in water, we need to find the bracelet and we're not going until we find it. and plus, if we're going to find it, we might as well be in a good mood.

he sprayed the hose onto himself so that he matched the rest. 

shikamaru: this bracelet matters more than anything. 

hidan ran his fingers through his wet, silver locks of hair. 

hidan: so then why did you spray us with the damn hose?!

shikamaru: because we needed to chill out.. let's stop being mad at each other and just find the damn bracelet. 

he dropped down onto all fours and began to search for a piece of silver, making the others stare at him for a bit before doing the same. 

sasuke smiled. shikamaru was dedicated to finding the bracelet and deep down, it meant a lot to him to know that his best friends valued his relationship with sakura as much as they did. 

shikamaru: where is it? dammit. 

he peered down to his pocket watch and noticed that they only had 2 minutes until the ceremony began. he decided to not tell the others so that they could prioritize the bracelet instead, although he did pick his own pace up. 

shikamaru: let's keep looking. 

TO SAKURA

hiruzen: and as this school's principal, i'm filled with joy to be able to see so many students graduating. it truly is a memory that must be kept deep into our hearts for the rest of our lives. 

sakura sat down with 4 empty seats to her right side. the hall was filled with parents, loved ones, teachers and councilors, and the graduating students. so many emotions were able to be detected in the air and everything was sitting well into place─ except for the fact that the four most important graduates were nowhere to be found. 

emerald eyes darted towards numerous directions and an unsettling feelings raised into sakura's heart. 

this day was important, although they were late. sakura knew them better than anyone else and was aware that they were the most excited about graduation than anyone else. 

ino: did you text them? they won't reply to my messages. 

she whispered, and sakura leaned towards ino's ear and whispered back. 

sakura: i didn't bring my phone. 

the blonde girl sighed and faced the front once again. sakura continued to snap her eyes to every corner of the room and every door to see if they would have arrived, but still, none of them were detected. 

she peered down to her silver bracelet and grazed a few of her fingers against it, her face softening and allowing a small sigh to escape her lips. 

TO KUSHINA

kushina: they're still not here!

she began to worry about the boys and felt her heart skip a beat every time one of the doors to the hall opened.