♡ Part 110: raven blossom on ice ♡

AFTER SCHOOL

TO SAKURA

it was finally time, she was finally going to pursue her mission of giving sasuke her honmei chocolates. not only that, but she had other ideas in mind as well. 

ino: good luck! i don't know why, but after sai ate my chocolates he said it was really spicy and it burned his tongue or something like that. so be careful, forehead!

the pinkette was too indulged in her own thoughts to tell ino the truth of hidan being behind the mystery of the spicy chocolates. she shut her locker and took a deep breath

sakura: i wonder how sasuke will react.

hidan: pink chick! yo! 

the silver haired boy ran towards the duo and handed one of the boxes of chocolates to sakura. 

hidan: these were the ones you made, now go tap sasuke's ass!

he slapped her back which was his way of wishing her luck and soon ran off to find shikamaru where he'd give his chocolates to him. 

ino: well, good luck!

the blonde girl hugged her friend before she ran away to find her boyfriend. 

sakura wasn't nervous, she was just unsure of how sasuke would react to this. in her opinion, this was romantic but she wasn't entirely sure if sasuke would find this romantic. regardless of that, she let her lips form a sweet and genuine smile before running to find her lover. 

TO SASUKE

it was the end of the day and himself and sakura haven't mentioned valentines day to each other at all. when they spent time together at lunch, they were like their usual selves but today's events hadn't been mentioned at all. 

at least they spent time together, that was all sasuke wanted. 

once he closed his locker, his wrist was grabbed and he was now being dragged across the halls. when the person touched his wrist, he smiled. that touch was familiar. 

it was sakura's. 

as she continued to drag him, her pink hair was what he continuously stared at. she was beautiful and he couldn't believe that there was a time where he actually called her hair ugly. 

although he was glad he teased her back then because that was what started their journey together. 

she brought him outside the school and to the back where barely anyone was. she stood before him and he stared down to her as she stared down to the floor. half of her face was covered by her neck scarf although sasuke could still see the way her green eyes sparkled and her lips being curved upwards. after a solid minute of silence with very faint snowfall upon them, sakura raised her head and smiled. 

sakura: happy valentines day, sasuke!

she reached into her bag and once she retrieved something, she dropped her bag to the floor and held out a box to him. he was taken aback from her actions although she stood still and firmly held her hands out with the chocolates

sakura: i want you to accept my honmei chocolates. 

her face softened

sakura: sorry for not giving these to you earlier, but i had something in mind so i wanted to wait until now. so please, sasuke, accept them. 

she stepped closer and brought one of his hands into her grasp. 

sasuke stared at her face before peering down to the box of chocolates. they were obviously homemade and he never knew she would go through such trouble just for him. all the chocolates were decorated in different patterns and he smiled greatly.