♡ Part 117: your name? ♡

2 DAYS LATER (March 24th) (4 DAYS UNTIL SAKURA'S BIRTHDAY)

TO SAKURA

ino: happy birthday sakura!

the pinkettes face lightened with merriment as ino went in for a hug. she hugged back the blonde girl with her smile shining bright. the spring air was calming and felt nice on their skins─ sakura enjoyed this time of year the most not only because of her birthday, but the season of spring was her favourite aspect of it. 

ino: let's do something fun! your birthday is in a few days but my dad is taking me with him for his business trip. he said we won't be back for a week so we're going to celebrate your birthday today!

the two of them linked arms and entered konoha's most famous shopping streets and they began to look around with wide, sparkling eyes. 

ino: treat yourself to anything, i'm paying!

sakura: no i can pay, let's just have some fun today. 

ino shook her head and shifted her index finger side to side in front of her best friend's face. 

ino: nope! i'm paying, it's my treat so make the most of it because this doesn't happen often y'know. 

knowing that ino was a stubborn bundle of blonde, sakura agreed and they shopped to their hearts content. they went to a cafe and enjoyed some coffee, they walked around just to spend more time together and now it came to the real shopping part. they entered a jewelry store of ino's choice and the two of them looked around. 

sakura: this would look nice on you, ino-pig. 

ino: you're right, if you were to wear it then people would focus on your humongous forehead instead of the necklace. 

the two of them chuckled and continued to look around. ino searched for a few minutes before seeing something that completely caught her eye. her blue yes sparkled like the ocean and she cocked her head to face the pinkette. 

ino: sakura come look!

sakura approached the girl and her eyes lit up

sakura: that's so pretty!

green eyes trailed over the bracelet ino pointed at and soon noticed the matching bracelet that came with it. 

sakura: it's a pair

ino: you know what that means? you get one for yourself and the other for sasuke!

sakura: but that'll be too much on you, let's just call it a day for the shopping and just walk around for a bit yeah?

ino's face saddened

ino: it's your birthday sakura, stop worrying about everyone else and just focus on yourself. 

sakura's smile decreased but before she could say something, she heard familiar voices and she cocked a brow. 

TO SASUKE

hidan: don't even think about it

sasuke: i already ordered it, i just need to pick it up and pay for it hmph. 

hidan groaned in annoyance and walked side by side with the raven. the two of them were alone together because they had recently been getting a lot closer, but that still didn't change the fact that they bickered just as much as people thought they did. 

hidan: can we just, not, like, go inside? 

sasuke: i can't believe shikamaru deals with you 

hidan: touché