♡ Part 134: making history ♡

NEXT DAY (GRADUATION DAY)

TO NARUTO 

naruto: we're making history. 

hidan: of course we are. 

shikamaru: what a drag. 

naruto: going to wake him up?

the 3 of them had maniacal smirks plastered over their lips and nothing seemed to be stopping them from fooling around lately. sasuke rested on the floor and off in his deep slumber, although the others were wide awake and ready to scheme. 

shikamaru: i'll do it. 

naruto and hidan's jaws dropped to the floor once shikamaru grabbed a hold of the hose and pointed it towards the sleeping raven. 

hidan: is shikamaru actually trying to not be lazy for once? wow, graduation is changing everyone. 

naruto and hidan high fived and shikamaru playfully rolled his eyes. 

shikamaru: very funny, anyways. 

shikamaru aimed the hose to somewhere he shouldn't have. 

shikamaru: wake up, sasuke!!!

the hose burst out water and was shot to a very pleasant place, making sasuke jolt his eyes wide open and hiss in pain before sitting up and trying to use his hands as a shield from the hose that woke him up painfully. shikamaru sprayed water all over his body after that and the raven was left to feel frail enough to just give up and sit there as he watched the droplets of water fall from the ends of his hair. 

naruto: we're graduating today!

sasuke: it would have been nice to be woken up in a better way, hmph. 

naruto: no one cares 'ttebato!!

he flopped down to his knees and wrapped an arm around sasuke, his grin only growing with each second.

naruto: we're going to make history and waking up in the worst way possible is the starting of it. 

shikamaru: if this is your definition of graduation, then i'm not going to be a part of it. it's a real drag. 

sasuke smirked and cocked a brow to the nara. 

sasuke: don't be like that, if i do it then so should you. 

shikamaru scoffed. 

shikamaru: that's not how embarrassment works, man. if one person gets embarrassed, the other person doesn't need to. 

hidan pushed his boyfriend forward and grabbed the hose out of his hands, aiming it towards him and smearing a mischievous smirk across his lips. 

hidan: yeah well that's how it is in this group of fucktards, so it's either you're in or you're in, you choose. 

shikamaru: you're not giving me a choice other than being a part of this. 

hidan: exactly. 

shikamaru let out a sigh of defeat and held his hands above his head to motion that he, out of his will, yet somewhat enjoying it, will be a part of their plans for their grand day of monstrosity. 

naruto: we woke up late, it's 11am and graduation is a 4pm. let's all go to my place and get ready, 'kay?

the others nodded and began to clean up their sleeping bags while chatting and laughing, the sun shined bright above their heads and reminded sasuke of sakura. 

he couldn't wait to see her, today was their day and he wanted to make her smile. 

hidan: i'm going to run to the nearby convenience store, wanna join?