♡ Part 124: our corner ♡

2 DAYS LATER (April 7th)

TO SAKURA

sakura: there's no way

sasuke: there actually is a way. 

sakura: but i can't believe it. 

she tried her best to hold in her laughs, although it only became harder when naruto and hidan busted out into laughter in the background as shikamaru and sasuke kept their faces as straight as possible. 

sakura: so you're telling me that choji finally got a girlfriend? and it's the girl who had a crush on you, sasuke?

she wrapped her arms around her own stomach and her shoulders shook from her silent laughter. 

sakura: good for you, choji. seriously good for you. 

choji stuffed his face with a few chips and tilted his head to the side. the loud laughter that escaped hidan and naruto only became more blaring when they noticed the way sakura tried her best to not laugh. 

choji: so what's so funny then? 

when sasuke let out a small snort, that was when sakura lost it and burst out into laughter along with the other goofballs. 

sakura: i'm so sorry choji! it's just that you guys started hanging out after she said that she wanted to be a big eater like you. 

choji: and what's so wrong with that? i think that's the perfect start of a great love story. 

the food loving boy finished his bag of chips and hidan slapped his boyfriend's arm. 

hidan: you can't tell me this isn't funny to you, man. 

shikamaru brought his phone out and began to scroll through a few photos of himself and hidan. 

shikamaru: it's not funny, you're just a drag. 

hidan's smile decreased but soon turned into a smirk once he brought his own phone out and began to text shikamaru a few words he knew he couldn't utter aloud. sakura cocked a brow through her laughter and noticed shikamaru's eyes widen at the sight of a supposed text that he received. 

naruto: shikamaru and hidan are just so shady, instead of talking aloud they just text each other. it's creepy y'know!

sasuke: says the one who hangs out with shino 6 days a week, hmph. that's shady.

at this point the entire group was a laughing mess and now naruto was the target of interest. their lunch was spent in tsunade's room where they were supposed to work on a group project, yet their minds refused to do the work that was asked of them and instead made fun of each other for the mere enjoyment of their friendships. 

sakura: i was thinking of going to ichiraku's after school, does anyone want to join?

sasuke gave a simple nod while naruto's eyes shined brighter that the sun. 

naruto: sakura-chan, you always know what to say! i'm for sure coming!

hidan: shikamaru and i will come. 

shikamaru cocked a brow. 

shikamaru: since when were you allowed to decide for me? 

hidan smirked and his fingers texted away onto his phone. a few seconds later shikamaru slammed his own phone onto his desk and dropped his head along with it. 

sakura: i'm taking that as a yes. 

green eyes flickered towards the akamichi and she smiled once more.