♡ Part 111: saved each other ♡

ONE WEEK LATER (February 21st)

TO SAKURA

sakura: yeah, like that but make your feet form a "v" shape as you skate, 'kay?

the pinkette rested her hands onto a young girl's shoulders with a gentle smile smeared on her lips. moegi, the girl sakura was currently helping out had a cheeky grin of merriment plastered onto her face as she took her stand to skate. 

sasuke: stop being stupid 

konohamaru: you're the stupid one here!

the female duo stared at a male duo bicker for almost the the twentieth time today. the two of them giggled as sasuke's face relayed an irritated expression

konohamaru: you're head looks like a duck's butt! i'm going to call you duckbutt! haha!

the young boy fell onto the ice and began to clutch onto his stomach as he laughed to his own joke. sasuke peered down to the laughing boy with narrowed eyes and began to rethink his decisions on how he styled his hair. 

'do i really look like a duckbutt?....'

the raven snapped his head to the side and watched as the two girls' shoulders shook from their silent laughter and tried their best to not make their smiles visible to the raven. his lips formed a smirk as he began to skate towards them

'sakura has no right to laugh'

sasuke: moegi, do you want to know a secret?

sakura's laughter decreased as she stared at her boyfriend with a cocked brow and the younger girl's cheeks reddening from the sight of a boy with a chiseled, beautiful face. 

sasuke: look

he skated and brought himself behind sakura. he placed his hands onto his lovers forehead and pushed her hair back so that moegi could see sakura's forehead. it was that moment where sakura knew exactly what sasuke was going to do. 

sasuke: look at her forehead, at school we call her "billboard brow" because she has a big forehead. tell me, is it better to have a weird hairstyle, or a big forehead?

sakura: nhn

the pinkette pushed herself forward and turned herself around to face her lover. she noticed the smirk that sasuke wielded, but that only made her determined to deck him into next week. 

sakura: sasuke, you little─

yahiko: alright you two, not now. it's bad enough that konohamaru and sasuke fight everyday, i don't need you two fighting. 

the lovers cocked their heads to the skating instructor and simply nodded, knowing fully well that once they left the arena they'd tackle each other. 

yahiko: anyways, we're ending the skating course by the time february ends, so i want you two to make the most of this last week. 

sakura dropped her eyes to the ice and began to feel a displeasing feeling swirl in her stomach. it was fun skating with sasuke and these kids── it was almost as if she was able to teach these kids how to skate to their fullest abilities and to demonstrate their love to them as well. 

she didn't want this to end.

sasuke: hmph

he stared at his girlfriend and wondered what he could do to make her feel better about this. 

NEXT DAY (February 22nd)

TO SHIKAMARU

everything was less of a drag.