♡ Part 132: A Bond Between Them ♡

TIME SKIP

sasuke: and that's what you were thinking the entire time? that's odd. 

sakura: well what do you expect? having a bunch of boys run in and covered in water doesn't give off a good idea to the people who know nothing. 

the couple chuckled, their hands linking together yet their attention still in front of them. 

sakura: those days, we were so reckless. 

sasuke: we still are. 

sakura: and that makes it worse. 

she laughed aloud and tightened her grip over sasuke's hand. green hues trailed over every detail the world had to offer to her from the balcony she stared out from, her smile never once leaving her lips and the serene atmosphere nipping onto them without the intention of leaving. 

sakura: say, do you think that day was fun?

the raven leaned a single arm over the railing of his balcony. 

sasuke: i don't think it was fun. 

FLASHBACK

SENIOR YEAR OF HIGHSCHOOL, 3 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION. 

TO SASUKE

hidan: oh yes, that's where the good stuff is. 

shikamaru: once again, if someone heard you out of context they'd think you're crazy. 

the former slapped the arm of his lover and averted his attention elsewhere so that shikamaru couldn't see the smile that crept onto his lips. he loved him so much─ so much that even his insults were lovely. 

naruto: is someone blushing??!!! 

hidan snarled. 

hidan: oh shut it you single little shit. 

shikamaru shook his head in disappointment and watched the way naruto's smile grew wider and a small, very faint shade of pink plastered his cheeks and his expression softening. 

naruto: are you forgetting that shion and i have been dating for, like, 5 months now? 

hidan: yeah? well shikamaru and i have been dating for a year and a half so beat that!

sasuke: for just 5 minutes, can the both of you stop being so damn annoying? 

his voice was rather playful and 3 pairs of eyes trailed towards it. the four of them currently resided themselves at the back of a tuxedo shop, the changerooms being filled with loud laughter and screams from just them and them only. 

sasuke slipped an untied tie around his neck and eyed himself in the mirror one last time before pushing the curtains to the side and revealing himself to his best friends. 

silence. 

hidan: well, fuck. 

naruto: teme, you look so good!! not better than me, but good!!

onyx eyes rolled over in a playful manner before averting it back to the three seated boys. sasuke trudged his way forward and stiffly stood in his place with twitching eyebrows. 

shikamaru: you look good but you're looking too stiff, it's ruining the tux. 

hidan: why're you standing like that anyways? you look like you're emotionally drained and constipated. 

sasuke: i'm standing normally, hmph. 

naruto: wait!

the blonde boy bounced up to his feet and jumped towards sasuke with curved lips.