♡ Part 100: to look at her ♡

TO SAKURA

she ran down the stairs of the bleachers and headed somewhere specific in mind. she finally found an answer to her questions and she wasn't going to let herself lose that path of sight again. 

TO KAKASHI 

he smiled and heard sakura's voice loud and clear. right after, he watched as sasuke made a shot for their team. 

'you came...'

he knew all along that sakura would be able to figure her feelings out eventually. sasuke means a lot to her and she just needed time to realize just how much she truly loved him. disobeying her parents was something he never thought she would do in her life---- but a few months ago, she surprised him. 

she did exactly what she was told not to do, but she did it in the name of love. she had a hockey scholarship, but she rejected it. she had the opportunity to live with her parents again, but she chose to stay. she gave into her feelings despite being told not to. 

she was a girl of surprise, but she used it for the right things. 

sakura: kakashi

the masked man cocked his head to the side and was met by a pinkette. he smiled under his mask as she approached him. 

sakura: i came

kakashi: i knew you'd want to come. 

the two of them hugged for a brief moment before letting go and watching the players play. 

sasori: nice screams, haruno

deidara: i think the whole world heard your loud voice. good job, un! voices are super important because if we didn't have--

sakura: stop it with your attempt of a tedtalk. 

deidara blinked

deidara: ......

there was something different about her, but it made deidara smirk from pleasure. 

he liked it. 

kakashi: are you going to speak with sasuke after the tournament? 

the pinkette's gaze softened as she watched a specific angelic raven skate and play to the fullest of his abilities

sakura: not after the tournament...

the masked man chuckled

kakashi: just make sure you say how you really feel this time. 

sakura: yeah, i know.

TO SASUKE

suigetsu: sasuke!

the fish boy slapped the puck with his stick towards sasuke's direction and the raven caught it. he slapped his stick on the puck and scored yet another shot. 

he wasn't going to lose neither sakura nor this tournament. 

.....

the third round ended and the players skated to the rim of the rink before stepping out of it. 

neji: you guys did great

choji: that was epic!

sai: who wants a kiss?

sasuke breathed heavily and kept his onyx orbs stuck to the ground as he practically ripped off his skates, jumped into his sneakers and ran out of the arena and into the hall to refill his water bottle. 

what he didn't notice was the pinkette who eagerly stood a few ways from him. 

sakura: ....

kakashi held out a water bottle to her that had the name 'sasuke' written on it