♡ Part 102: last goal ♡

TO SAKURA

sakura: do your best!

the raven smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder for a moment before heading onto the rink. 

sakura: naruto, shikamaru, do your best!

the duo smiled and headed onto the ice. 

this was it, the round that would determine konoha high's fate as a hockey team and sasuke's fate of future captaincy of the national team. it was a big deal, and sakura wanted them all to play to the fullest of their potential. 

kakashi: do you think they'll win?

kakashi had faith in his team and truly felt that they'd win, but he wondered how sakura felt. 

sakura: they'll win, i know they will. 

determination was flowing out of her as she stared at the players with a serious and scrutinizing gaze. she wasn't going to doubt any of them because she knew of their potential. 

kakashi: i feel the same

sakura: i won't doubt sasuke or anyone else anymore. they'll win!

kakashi kept his eyes on her as she watched the players get to their positions

yahiko: now that the players have reached their positions, we may now begin shortly. ame high and konoha high are at a tie for first place so this is a match that will determine the winner of this tournament! 

nagato: without further ado, the buzzer will begin in 6 seconds. 

sakura: you can do this, guys!

she yelled out as the arena began to pack itself with loud noises and cheers, making the pinkette only that much more nervous for her angelic raven and friends. 

ROUND 4 [LAST ROUND]

TO SASUKE

the final round started and it was up to him as captain and his friends as teammates for them to make something of this tournament. when the buzzer went off, he played to his full potential. at the beginning of this tournament, there was a part of him that felt like leaving the tournament to talk to sakura, although he couldn't leave this tournament. he had 2 choices to choose from and it seemed like he couldn't choose them both. 

although sakura changed that aspect of his fate. 

she was the one who came to him and changed it── every word she spoke, every glance she made, she spoke from her heart and he was grateful to her for that. she returned a sense of light that had diminished from his soul at one point. he wasn't going to let her confession towards him go to waste

naruto: sasuke!

the blonde passed the puck to the raven and with one swift moment of movement, he made a goal and the buzzer went off. the players sent their waves to the raven and they quickly continued the game. there was a smile that was on his lips since the ending of their third round and that only made him work harder to make as many goals he could for his team. 

with every movement he made, he thought of sakura and the love they had for each other.

.......

TO SAKURA

there was only 4 minutes left of their last round and things were a very close tie. konoha high had 21 points while ame had 22. if their team couldn't make another 2 shots then they'd lose for sure. 

sakura: c'mon! you can do it y'know!

'she still talks like kushina, what an interesting girl'