♡ Part 123: Silent Love ♡

AFTER SCHOOL

TO SHIKAMARU

sakura: you can borrow mine, I have an extra in my bag. 

the pinkette flashed the nara a quick smile and the latter simply blinked his eyes. he felt awfully useless at the moment because he usually used a face towel from hidan, although now things were different. 

sakura: you skipped class today and you smell like cigarettes. 

she placed the towel into his hands and stared into his eyes. 

sakura: you and hidan still haven't spoken, have you. 

it was rather a statement than a question, and of course shikamaru simply sighed before the two of them made their way to the school gym for hockey practice. sakura could feel the tension that nipped onto his skin which caused her own lips to fall flat, although knowing where he was coming from she decided to just help as much as she could. 

shikamaru: has hidan said anything else about us?

sakura shook her head. 

sakura: he didn't, but that's partly because he skipped too. when i saw him at lunch his head was down. 

shikamaru's eye twitched. 

shikamaru: keep your head up

hidan: shut up, no. 

shikamaru: it's a drag having to see the top of your head all the time instead of your face, despite you being a few inches taller than me. 

hidan took a sip of his drink and slowly brought his head up. 

hidan: there, happy? now fuck off. 

shikamaru smiled and leaned in to hug the boy he called his lover. 

shikamaru: you're a real drag. 

he could feel hidan slowly moving his arms so that he could return the hug, but just before that could happen naruto ran through the doors of his house and practically broke his way in, immediately breaking the three different locks that were on. 

shikamaru: i swear i'm going to murder you for breaking my locks for the third time. 

hidan smirked and splashed his drink onto the mad nara. 

hidan: what a pissy fucktard. 

shikamaru let out a genuine chuckle before attacking the newcomer. 

things were so basic back then. 

they made their entrance into the gym and parted ways to head to their assigned changerooms. 

TO SASUKE

sasuke: i get it, it think. 

the raven simply stared up to the ceiling as hidan changed his clothes before him. 

hidan: where was shikamaru when i was gone?

sasuke: i don't know, smoking maybe. 

hidan paused for a moment before slipping on his sweatpants and taking his hockey stick into grasp. 

hidan: he smokes again?

the door to the changerooms pushed open and the duo turned their heads to it. a dreading feeling filled the air and sasuke took that as his cue to leave. shikamaru and hidan simply stared at each other before the former made his way to one of the lockers and began undressing.