♡ Part 109: synchronized hearts ♡

3 DAYS LATER (February 14th) 

TO SAKURA

it was a monday, what a terrible day to have valentines day. 

she woke up late and so did kakashi, causing them to be late together and before they knew it they only had 10 minutes until class started. 

sakura: why didn't you wake up?!

kakashi: i was reading my book last night!

the two of them rushed themselves to get ready and after a few minutes, they ran out of their household and made their way to kakashi's car where they briskly made their way to school. today was a different day── not only was it valentines day, but it was also the day where the students would be forced to start wearing uniforms. 

sakura hated uniforms. 

kakashi: you look nice

the pinkette scoffed although she couldn't hide her smile

she wondered how stupid naruto and sasuke were going to look. 

TO SASUKE

he sat in the classroom with his eyes darted onto his phone while everyone else in the class teased each other about they way they looked in uniforms. 

hidan: you look like shit!

he burst into laughter as shikamaru simply slumped himself deeper into his seat. 

shikamaru: you're so loud

suigetsu: shikamaru didn't say hidan looked ugly though!! he's in love!!

the class began their usual 'ooh's' and shikamaru closed his eyes. if his teacher wasn't in class, then this wasn't a classroom. he would sleep wherever he was and he couldn't care less about anything else. 

sasuke finally shut his phone off and began observing his classmates. sakura wasn't here yet and neither was kakashi, making it obvious that they'll be late together. 

naruto: teme, is sakura still not here yet? text her.

the raven shook his head and texted his girlfriend to find out where she was. he hadn't seen her at all during the weekend because she said she was busy── although not only was she busy, but so was hidan and ino. he figured ino and sakura must've been together but he was unsure why hidan was busy too. 

TO HIDAN

himself, sakura and ino worked on the chocolates for the whole weekend and they were finally ready. sakura left her chocolates with hidan so that he could give it to her on monday, but she was nowhere to be found at the moment. 

just before he could ask sasuke, the door to the class clicked open and all the students glanced over in hopes of seeing their sensei and the pinkette. 

kakashi: sorry we're late, we got lost on the path of life. 

as he walked in, a pinkette followed in an uneasy manner. all eyes were on her and sasuke's top and bottom lip separated from each other as he watched her take a seat beside him and keeping her eyes down until she reached her desk. she flickered her eyes his way. 

sakura: nhn

green eyes widened before flickering away from the raven. he smirked

she looked nice and sasuke couldn't wait to embrace her. 

kakashi: we may begin the class 

everyone sighed and shifted in their seats from how uncomfortable they felt in a new change of wearing uniforms. sasuke could see the way sakura seemed somewhat uneasy so he took his phone out and decided to text her