♡ Part 113: idiots everywhere ♡

2 WEEKS LATER (March 4th)

TO SAKURA

sakura: you got this, kiba! you can block it next time!

she watched with her full attention as two teams clashed in a practice match for hockey. sakura's arms were tightly crossed under her chest and her brows were tied. her team was doing great and she had a faith in the boys to a great extent. 

ay: darui, speed it up!

the coach of kumogakure high's hockey team stood a few meters away from sakura with the same stern expression she had, although his faith in his team was far greater than sakura's. 

ay: when this young girl sent me a letter to have a practice match with your team, i didn't expect her to be the one who now coaches the team. so kakashi, why did you think it'd be a good idea to have a young girl coach for you? she's no older than those boys and your school doesn't have it's own female hockey team, so why?

he kept his eyes darted to the match while speaking to his rival in a monotonous drawl. 

kakashi closed his book one handed and pushed himself off the wall. he brought himself beside sakura and kept his eyes in it's lazy form. 

kakashi: she's skilled and has a lot to offer, an old man like me will have to retire one day. 

sakura: and an old man like you should stop reading sexual content in public, it's weird. 

the masked man peered down to the pinkette and cocked a brow

kakashi: and you think you and sasuke don't show too much PDA? 

sakura and kakashi chuckled and focused back onto the teams. 

ay: everyone has been talking about you, kakashi. i take it that you'll be the coach for the national hockey team, so is that why you're handing this team of amateurs to this amateur right here?

once again, the duo laughed. 

kakashi: that's a surprise. 

sakura smiled at kakashi for a moment before bringing herself back to her stern form. 

TO SASUKE

17 to 14, kumogakure was in the lead with 3 points and he wasn't going to let it continue that way. sakura had been working on getting practice matches to happen with other teams and she had actually gotten one acceptance from kumo── although he didn't expect their team to be as good as they were now. 

they had grown and developed more skills than the last time they competed, and sakura had already taken that into consideration before anyone else could. herself and kakashi trained the boys and now, they were stronger too. 

naruto: sasuke!

sasuke: hmph

the blonde boy passed the puck to his best friend and allowed the latter to score a point for their team, bringing them one point closer to surpassing kumo. 

sakura: good job, don't use this as an excuse to slack off! keep going!!

konoha high: right!

the boys prepared themselves and began another round. before he moved his limbs, he glanced over to sakura and saw her already staring at him. 

sasuke: hmph

he smirked and began to skate with the puck and soon score yet another point for the team. 

AFTER GAME

ay stood beside the captain of his team and stared down to the young girl who poised herself before him with the captain of her team beside her and the rest of the team.