Chapter 13

AmerieSanchez: Work days with Binx

AmerieSanchez: Work days with Binx. We have a new swimwear collection inspired by Old Hollywood coming out in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait for you all to see it. Follow @TheDreams for more updates.

2,000,000 likes ~ 11,300 comments

---

"Then you can pack your shit and go." I tell Joe as I follow him around our bedroom.

"I'M GOING!" Joe snaps.

"I deserve better than this." I cry as he leaves the bedroom. I wipe my tears away as I follow him into his closet where he starts throwing his clothes into an open suitcase. "I deserve to be with someone who will treat me like a princess and not let anyone disrespect me."

"Well I hope you find him." Joe closes his suitcase and starts to leave the closet.

In a state of panic, I block him from leaving because I don't want things to end. I may be talking all this smack but what I want is for him to fight for us, something that I have always done. 

When time gets tough between, Joe always bails and I am left fending for myself. Something happened not long ago and instead of having a conversation about it, Joe mentally checked out of our relationship.

What we went through was really tough and it was worse because we chose not to share it with anybody. I needed Joe to step up as my life partner and he really let me down.

 I needed Joe to step up as my life partner and he really let me down

"Get out of the way." Joe huffs as he stares down at my tear stricken face.

"No, I don't want you to go." 

"Maybe I want to go." Joe moves me out of the way and I let out a heart wrenching sob as I grab a hold of his suitcase. "Amerie, stop."

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I fall to my knees as I keep a hold of his suitcase and he ignores me as he begins dragging the suitcase along, causing me to receive carpet burn on my legs. "JOE!"

"JUST STOP!" Joe shouts and I freeze. That's enough time for him to pull the suitcase out of my hands and run down the stairs.

I ignore the fact that the children are now screaming as I continue to run after their father.