Chapter 31

"Mr and Mrs Anoa'i."

Everyone lets out a loud cheer as Joe walks into the ballroom carrying me bridal style. There was no way that we weren't going to make a grand entrance because this is our 'first' official appearance as a married couple.

While I was getting changed into my second dress, I had everybody leave the room because Joe let me know that he was coming up. For the last thirty minutes, we were having sex because we could not wait until the wedding was over to consummate the marriage so we got in a little something something. 

"I'M MARRIED, BITCHES!" I yell as I hold my bouquet up in the air.

I had completely forgotten about my Catholic grandparents and distant relatives who are shaking their heads at me. This day is mine so I will not allow them to judge me any further and they should be grateful that I even invited them tonight.

"This place looks beautiful." Joe looks around in awe as he sets me down and I nod my head as I lean close to his body. Joelle makes her way over to us with Thomas and Joseph who haven't stopped smiling since the ceremony.

 Joelle makes her way over to us with Thomas and Joseph who haven't stopped smiling since the ceremony

"Hey baby girl." I kiss Joelle's head and she smiles up at me as we embrace. "You look so pretty."

"So do you." She pulls away from me, "You look like such a queen."

I click my fingers, "Period."

Joe bends down to pick up our boys who are both trying to speak about what they've been doing. Our families soon embrace us and we take some pictures together before we start going around the ballroom, greeting people.

Our plan was to have the wedding be intimate so we wanted less than a hundred guests at the wedding. In the end, we ended up with two hundred people here and I'm happy that we went through with expanding the guest list. There are about thirty people from WWE, fifty members from each of our family and the rest of the guests are our close friends along with their children.

"Can I have your attention please?" Dwayne stands on the stage with the live band who are quietly playing in the background as the guests get themselves settled in. "Tonight is a very special night as the Anoa'i and Ripa-Sanchez family become one. A wedding is more than just the couple, it's the union of family and it's about sharing the love that they feel for eachother with the people closest to their hearts."