Chapter 24

Starting my own business has really been tough journey for me. I never expected it to be as hard as it is but I'm grateful that I have had Joe besides me. I went through a legal battle over the name of my name and I attempted to buy the name off the person who had trademarked it but they weren't budging. I had to bring in the big guns and have my parents help me out since the person was obviously making my life difficult because of who I am. I had to then get a licence for my business as well looking at warehouse spaces. Between training, wrestling, modelling and starting my own business, I didn't have time for much else.

Months have passed and I have officially been dating Joe over 8 months. We just celebrated our 6 month anniversary with a trip to Miami. Once we got back from Miami, I actually ended up going with Joe to see Joelle. Galina was obviously present so I made sure to dress more appropriately because first impressions are everything and the whole things just ended up being magical. 

Since I haven't been posting on social media as much, there have been pregnancy rumours floating around which Galina quizzed me on. I'm not pregnant but I wouldn't mind being it after seeing Joe as a father, it was such a turn on.

Galina and I aren't on the best of terms but we are cordial with eachother. She has obviously seen my instagram page and has prejudged me which is expected but I'm not going to change the fact that I am a Fashionnova model and designer. Joelle likes that my sister is Amelia since she watches Amelia's personal youtube page. She told Joe that I'm really pretty but she's not completely on my ship which is understandable, this is something new for all of us.

Tonight is the WWE Anniversary Dinner and I am beyond excited to be there. I have expressed my gratitude to Joe over and over again because this really is a dream come true. I'm about to be in a room full of my favourite wrestlers yet again, it's going to be so iconic. My dress will clear up all these pregnancy rumours because I'm tired of seeing it on my page. 

I smooth out my dress after Joe helps me out of the car. A few superstars are outside having a few chats and smoking so I take the time to give myself a quick pep talk. I'm already annoyed with the fact that my hair didn't turn out the way that I wanted it to.

"Relax." Joe kisses the side of my face. "You look beautiful."

"I'm so happy that I met you." I tell him as we walk into the venue. "You've been so patient with me ever since I started the whole business thing so thank you for still being with me throughout that."

"I'm in this for the long run." He squeezes my waist. "It doesn't matter how many times you cry or shout at me, I'm not going anywhere."

We greet a lot of the current and former WWE superstars upon entering the venue and I'm pleasantly surprised to see that I'm well like among them

We greet a lot of the current and former WWE superstars upon entering the venue and I'm pleasantly surprised to see that I'm well like among them. I have not had a single person get rude to me or judge me because who I am which is really refreshing.

"Damn girl." Trinity gives me a look which makes me blush. "You are always slaying. Imma need you to become my personal stylist and designer."

"Thank you Trin." I lightly kiss her cheek before we take a selfie together.

"I'm really glad that Joe met you." She tells me. "I have never seen the guy happier and it's all down to you. I know that the WWE universe can be pretty judgemental and sometimes harsh but we thank you for sticking by him throughout everything."

"I could never leave him." I confess as I stare at Joe who is speaking with the legendary Stone Cold Steve Austin. "He is the love of my life and I have never loved anyone like I've loved him. He has honestly made me a better woman and he just makes my world go round."

"I love that for you." She squeezes my waist. "We should do a brunch or dinner soon."

I nod my head at her words before Joe beckons me over to him. I let her know that I will see her soon before walking over to the man of my dreams, Steve Austin.

Just kidding.

"I might have to take her off your arms." Steve jokes and we laugh. I only laughed so that I could stop myself from blushing. I had the hugest crush on Steve Austin growing up so being in his presence is quite surreal.

"You can, if you can beat me in a match." Joe winks and I smile at him.

"You got guts kid, I'll give ya that." Steve says as he does the bro hug with Joe before turning to face me. "Joe told me that you had a crush on me."

"Joe." I whine as I feel myself redden. They both laugh at me as I start hiding behind Joe's back.

"You're pretty cute yourself but Joe is a better man for you." He slaps Joe's back. "Anyways, I have a few more people to greet so maybe we'll see eachother later."

We say bye to Steve Austin and I give Joe a  look.

"Really?" 

"You did the same thing to me with Trish Stratus." He says while raising his hands in surrender. "We'll call it even."

"Ok." I say and he bends down to peck my lips. "More."

Joe dramatically sighs, "Ok."

His hands goes around my waist and I rest my hands on his chest as our lips meet for a passionate embrace. I smile into the kiss as Joe squeezes my waist.

"Uce, time to eat." Jon gestures for us to take our seats and I blush as I spot a lot of people staring at us. We both go to take our designated seats, I am seated besides Beth Phoenix and Joe is seated besides Colby.

Hunter stands to his feet with Stephanie at his side, "I would just like to thank everyone for attending our anniversary dinner. Tonight is a night of appreciation to all of you for the wonderful work that you have done for the company. No matter how much screen time you get or whether you work the house or live shows, we appreciate every single one of you. You have all contributed something amazing to this company and from here on out, it's only up from here."