Chapter 21

RomanReigns: Livin' my best life

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

Joe's POV 

The last five days spent with Amerie have been indescribable and I don't really know how to translate my feelings. As happy as I am to be with the woman of my dreams, we are not the same people that we once were. 

Since the kids are asleep in Amerie's home office, I have time to do my online interview.

"Roman Reigns, it's so good to have you on here." The interviewer, Daniel Dennings says once we have connected.

" The interviewer, Daniel Dennings says once we have connected

"It's good to be here." I smile at the camera. Looking at myself through the camera, I probably should have wore something more formal but I'm about to workout.

"How has life been for you?"

"Life has been good." I nod my head. "A lot of things have been happening but all is well."

Daniel smiles at me, "We heard that you are back together with your ex fiancée, Amerie."

"I am." I clear my throat as I adjust myself. "I don't want to get too into since we aren't like like that but the family is back together and we are happier than ever. Things happen in life and people don't understand that there is so much going on behind the scenes that never get revealed. It was a matter of working through it and it turned out to be more difficult that we anticipated."

Daniel nods his head in understanding, "We haven't seen Joelle in a while. How is the oldest doing?"

"Jojo is doing really good, she's growing up so much and I'm in awe of the little woman that she is becoming." I smile as I think of my daughter. "I'm hoping to have her down this weekend so you may see her on my social media, if not then just know that we are all good."

"How has Joelle adjusted to being a sister?"

The love that Joelle shares for Iosepha and Tamati is truly endearing.