Chapter 1

AmerieSanchez: Thank you all so much for your kind words, wishes and gifts

AmerieSanchez: Thank you all so much for your kind words, wishes and gifts. Joe and I are very happy right now so positive vibes from here on out x

4,000,000 likes ~ 29,000 comments

RomanReigns: I'm guessing that you all have heard the wonderful news from my interview with Corey Graves

RomanReigns: I'm guessing that you all have heard the wonderful news from my interview with Corey Graves. A week ago today, my partner and I welcomed twin boys into this world. We are very grateful for the kind words, the flowers and all the gifts. Amerie is a very strong woman and I'm proud to know that she will be my wife in a few short months.

9,000,000 likes ~ 100,092 comments

---

On the 15th July 2020 at 4.17 am, Joe and I welcomed our twin sons into the world.

I've been very blessed to have had supportive people with me throughout my pregnancy and thankfully, we have been able to keep my pregnancy out of the news. We didn't plan to really let the public know about the birth of our children until he told me that he let it slip during an interview with Corey Graves.

We had time before the interview was released so I was able to prepare myself for the moment.

Throughout my pregnancy, I made sure to work a lot since I knew that I would be taking time off from my business to care for my children. During my pregnancy, I was able to release three collections, restock the first two and I have four collections waiting to be released.

Sofia and Jordana really stepped up when it came down to my business so I promoted them and they now co-own The Dreams with me.

"They are just so gorgeous." My mom gushes over my twin sons. 

"They really are." Joe smiles as he cradles our youngest to his chest.

"When is Joelle coming back?" I ask Joe as I hand our oldest to my mother who immediately scoops him into her arms.

Joelle arrived the day after we had the twins and she was able to stay for two days before she had to go back to school

"In two weeks." Joe mumbles as he rests his forehead against our sons and I smile as I watch the moment between them. 

With everything that we have been through, I didn't know how things would work out between us with the kids but Joe has been amazing. He has helped me in more ways than I can imagine and I'll forever be grateful to him.

Not only are the twins wearing nappies but I am also wearing the nappies that the hospital gave me. I thought that Joe would be weirded out by all of this but he has been really supportive about the changes happening to my body.

Not only do the twins have a diaper bag but I also have a mommy bag which consists of extra clothings, pads, nappies and creams. Joe always makes sure that we have both bags with us whenever we leave the house. My husband to be has been great in helping me get through from one destination to another since we now live in our new home.

My mother, my stepfather and Amelia are the only family that I currently talk to. My relationship with Nikita was completely severed during my pregnancy and I know that a lot of it was due to jealousy from her side. My dad took her side in things and for some reason, he felt more compassion towards her than he did for me so we stopped talking. 

When I gave birth, I received flowers from him but we still have not spoken. I have yet to meet my new sister although Courtney sends me cute videos and pictures of her.

I hear the doorbell ring and I let out a small wince as I stand to my feet. 

"Do you want me to get that?" Joe asks with a look of concern on his face and I shake my head. I start making my way towards the front door and I smile as I spot Joe following behind me with our youngest in his arms. 

I answer the door and I'm pleasantly surprised to find my stepfather standing there with a bag filled with gifts.

"Hey Mark." I begin to tear up as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey sweetheart." He kisses the side of my head as he gives my body a light squeeze before pulling away from me. He lets out a small sigh since he understands why I am upset.

I squeeze his hand and he gives me short nod before turning to my soon to be husband and son

My mother and my stepfather, Mark have been visiting us everyday since I gave birth. My stepfather has seen my children more than my own father has and it hurts me to the core because he should be here.

My father should be here meeting his grandchildren and showering them with gifts.

As we're making our way back to the living room, Joe hands our youngest son to Mark who instantly goes into baby mode. Joe helps me back into my seat before handing me a glass of water which I gratefully take.

"What are their names?" Mark asks and Joe smirks. We decided to keep the twins name a secret just because we wanted to figure if whether their names suited them before we shared it.

"Mom, you are holding Iosefa Leati San-Anoa'i." I say with a smile and she kisses Iosefa's forehead. "Sefa for short."

"It's basically the Samoan name for Joseph." Joe smiles big knowing that our son is named after him. "Just had to get that in."

Mark lets out a laugh, "What about this sleepy one?"

"Tamati Leati San-Anoai." Joe answers as he rubs Tamati's head. "It means twin and that will be his name on his birth certificate but we're just going to call him Thomas."

"Joseph and Thomas." My mom kisses Iosefa's head. "Basic names but I love that they have Samoan heads. One thing that I always wanted for my daughters was for them to embrace their Mexican cultures. Unfortunately their father didn't really show them much so I'm hoping that these boys will know about their heritage."

"They will." Joe nods his head. "You can believe that."

"I'm really happy for you guys." Mark adds as he slightly nudges me. "You have been blessed with amazing careers, a stunning home and beautiful children. No matter what life throws at you, never forget these moments."