Chapter 49

AmerieAnoai: Assume the position and let's get wet 💦

5,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

My relationship with my father and sisters has not improved as much as I thought it would which makes me upset because we used to be so close. Meeting Joe has been the best thing to ever happen to me as it forced me to grow up but I never thought it would mean the end of my sisterhood and relationship with my father.

Instead of praising me for levelling up my life and wanting to do better for myself, they sat there with bitter expressions on their faces. I welcomed my children into this world without them at my side and I lost my first child without them even reaching out to me. So many firsts without my own family and it breaks my heart because I keep on trying to mend something that's already broken.

Time has come for me to close the chapter on the Sanchez family.

I sigh deeply while looking at the people that I loved most, "Wow."

"Yeah." Amelie bites down on her bottom lip. "It's good to see you, you have this newfound glow to you."

"That's pregnancy for you."

Mario clears his throat, "How is the pregnancy treating you?"

"I'm carrying my second set of twins so my body feels like a temple right now." I giggle to myself. "Surreal mostly but there is a lot of nausea and pain that comes from carrying these little rugrats of mine."

"You're going to be a mom of two under two which is insane." Amelie looks at me in awe. "You're going to have four babies running around in that house of yours."

"Binx is going to be working overtime with the new babies, he already loves the boys so much and always sleeps in their room. He may be a little dog but he will protect those boys with his life." I smile at the thought. "We might get another dog once we have the twins but we'll see how well we adjust to the new additions."

Mario smiles at this, "Courtney wants me to thank you for letting the boys spend time with Gia."

"That's their aunt." I shrug my shoulders. "Just because we don't talk doesn't mean that I can't see my baby sister or bring her around my kids."

"Why are we here?" Nikita asks while crossing her arms. "You obviously have something to say so just say i-"

"Nikita." Amelie cuts her off with a glare. "Stop acting like a bitch."

"You're all acting as if we're this lovey dovey family when the reality is that we don't talk."