Chapter 26

Today is the day of my launch. I have been teasing my collection for the past two weeks and today, I will be showcasing my very own fashion line. I was planning to release a bunch of random things as we do at Fashionnova but my mom sat me down to talk about different strategies. We have settled on releasing dresses first since people are still talking about the dresses that I wore to the WWE events. 

I really wanted to enter the fashion world with a bang so I made sure to include all different types of dresses that would make women feel sophisticated, elegant and sexy.

"I'm so proud of you

"I'm so proud of you." Joe mutters as he gives me an open mouthed kiss which makes me giggle. "How are you feeling for tonight?"

"A little nervous because it will be my first big launch but I'm so excited to show off my creation. I sent a bunch of my friends some of the outfits so that they can wear them for the party."//

We snuggle together on the bed.

"What's your biggest worry?" He asks me.

"That the bitches that I fought will turn up wanting to fight."  I shrug my shoulders. "I haven't always been on my best behaviour when attending other people's events so it would be stupid of me to think that everything will go smoothly."

Joe chuckles as he remembers the times when I've called him about a fight that I've had at an event.

"Joelle wants to see you soon." My eyes widen at his words before softening as we lock eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah." He chuckles, "She really likes you. After the weekend that she spent here, Galina told me that Jojo kept going on about all the pretty dresses that you have and how she really enjoyed hanging out with you."

"I love that." I smile softly as I think of the crazy weekend that we had with Joelle. "I really needed to hear that."

---

I'm trying not to feel annoyed but I am so pissed off with my sisters because of their outfits. I told them both to wear black dresses to compliment my dress but they decided to wear whatever they wanted. Nikita is head to toe in green and Amelia is wearing a Cher inspired dress that I created.