Chapter 40

AN:Damn y'all really went in on the comments in the last chapter. Just try to understand things from Amerie's point of view, everything is happening all at once and she just needed a break. With that being said, this is the final chapter. 

Book 2 will be coming out on here so don't delete the book from your reading lists just yet. Symphony will be composed of two books in one. 

---

AmerieSanchez: Just wanted to announce that I am going to be taking a break from social media

AmerieSanchez: Just wanted to announce that I am going to be taking a break from social media. @TheDreams social media pages will be monitored and updated by my amazing team. There is a lot that is being said about me right now and I just need this time to focus on my mental health. There is just so much going on, I'm tired of being hurt and I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself. I don't know when I will come back to social media, maybe I never will and if that's the case then it was nice showing pieces of my life to you all xo

5,000,000 likes ~ 27,039 comments

---

Joe never gave me the chance to explain myself after the WWE show, he just packed up his things and left. All plans of moving into our first home together were halted and my life just started to fall to pieces.

In the last month, I have only seen Joe once and that was for a meeting with our midwife. It was embarrassing having to explain to our midwife that our birth plan will be changing since we are currently separated. 

I didn't know where we stood since there was no communication from his end but after I heard him state that he was single during an interview, my heart broke and I took the ring off. I moved in with my mother for three weeks because I couldn't bare to be alone.

I would be lying if I said that I have just been moping around. Even though a big part of my life is missing, I have still been trying to live my own life. I took a break from my business just to focus on my mental health and it has lifted the biggest weight off my shoulders.

My friends have done a good job of keeping me preoccupied and just pushing me to do things that I normally wouldn't do because I'm always so busy. I've been going to different fairs all over the country, going on helicopter rides, living my best on life on yachts and eating whatever the hell I want.

Two days ago, I moved back into my house to give my mom a break from my hormones which have been out of control.

---

My relationship with Joe's family and friends has been estranged since we separated and it hurts to know that they basically don't like me anymore. So, you could only imagine my surprise when Galina showed up on my doorstep.

"How have you been?" Galina finally asks me as we lounge around in the pool. I can tell that she has been wanting to know all of the tea but for the past hour, she has been really nice by giving me updates on Joelle who I really miss.